Chapter 19: Dying, But Free (Part 2)

As the creatures of darkness attacked, the group was seperated. Nebris was able to hold his own against the dark creatures, for the power and magic he holds was given to him frim the depth of the void. Nebris easilly finished the last one he faced by using his magic. Swirrling around the creatures attack, Nebris hit it in the back with a ball of purple, watching at is vanished.

Coe was doing alright, but was struggling a little. Coe managed to fend off the creatures, but not withput a little reminder of what he'd gone through. Coe jumped back as one of the creatures slashed at him, shoving his sword through it's chest and smiling as it disappeared. Coe was slashed from behind, and he cried out, turning around and slashing the monster away.

Beef... well... he was doing okay. Being surrounded in a circle, Beef had no clue on which was going to attack first. As a monster from behind lashed out at him, Beef gasped and turned around, aiming his sword up and closing his eyes. Feeling no pain, he opened them, and saw the monster had landed through his sword. It disappeared swiftly, as well as the other creatures now that Beef had his courage.

Suddenly, a scream echoed throughout the battlefield, and the smiles quickly faded. Looking at the direction of the scream, they saw Jsano on his knees, holding his head and twitching whilst Dahrk was behind him. Dahrk had a massive smile plastered upon his face, and looked at the group triumphant.

"Jsano!" Beef gasped, and the group went to assist his friend. Suddenly, an explosion blasted them back, and the bunch was forced to cover their eyes. Beef uncovered them and tried to see past the thick smoke.

"JSANO?!" He called as the smoke started to clear. Beef's eyes widened, Coe's teeth clenched, and Nebris looked down. Jsano was standing there with smoke pulsating off his body.

 Jsano was standing there with smoke pulsating off his body

Coe growled at Dahrk as he wondered behind Jsano.

"What did you do to him?!" Coe asked in anger, and Dahrk smiled.

"I let loose the darkness that dwelled deep within his soul. I let forth the demon that was growing inside of him." Dahrk chuckled, and the others glared at him. Dahrk laughed.

"Now, sick 'em, my pet." Dahrk chuckled, as Jsano snarled at them. Lashing at them with sharp claws out, Jsano let out a snarl.

===================================
Guude stared in horror at what had become of Jsano. Guude knew that the demon inside of him was growing stronger and stronger, but he didn't know that it had become this powerful. Guude could only hope and pray that Beef, Coe, and Nebris can bring their friend back to his senses, without anyone getting hurt.
=================================

Coe dodged back from Jsano as he swung at him, grunting as his back his a tree. Swiftly looking behind him then forwards again, Coe gasped and ducked as Jsano swung for his head. Chunk of tree was taken out as Coe saw the slash marks that burrowed into the bark. It only worried Coe even more.