Epilogue: A New Dark World

Nebris remembers the moment when Kurt was stabbed and he supposedly dropped dead. He remembers the moment that Herobrine had Anders by his scythe, the blade jusy barely piercing his neck. Nebris remembers Kurt magically healing and piercing Herobrine back... He also remembers when the Black Night Shard activated and everything went black for him.

Nebris wasn't sure where he was and what had happened to him, he just didn't want to wake up and find out. Suddely, he heard someone calling his name.

"King Nebris? Your majesty!" Nebris jolted awake with as gasp, immeidately looking at who had woken him. An Enderian guard dressed in obsidian armor stood in front of him, his beard barely poking out of his helm and his sword beeing seen visably on his back. The guard knelt before him.

"My king, you had fallen asleep on your throne. I thought best of it to wake you." The guard informed. Nebris sighed.

"Th-Thank you, uh..." Nebris stuttered.

"General Kovax, your highness. Your soon to be third in command." Kovax answered proudly. Nebris nodded.

"Yes, thank you general. You are dismissed." Nebris said. Kovax bowed before he walked out of the room. Nebris rubbed his eyes before he looked around. Everything was different. His throne was made of pure obsidian, and it had purple and red symbols all over a black cloth.

The room was painted in black as torches lined the walls. Pillars of quartz towered high on each side of the room, and purple banners lined in between the pillars with the Ender Symbol painted in black. (See Photo Above) In front of him was a purple carpet that stretched out into the entrance. What the hell had happened?

Nebris stepped off his throne and walked down the purple carpet in front of him, opening the large dark oak doors and gasping at the scenery. He was in the End, and nothing wad like he remembered. People walked miserably umongst the streets, some even having cuffs on their ankles. Guards were making fun of children, beating people for no absolute reason, and chains connected their main island to many other snaller islands that seem to have been broken off.

Nebris couldn't comprehend on what he was seeing. This is his home... Was his home... And they're doing this like it's normal. Even his clothes were off.

"What am I wearing." Nebris whispered to himself, slightly grinning on how stupid it was.

" Nebris whispered to himself, slightly grinning on how stupid it was