Chapter 20: Water Healing

Here are all the gems and a little bit of a sneek peek!
   1: Anders attempting to learn the Magic of the Erde Gem
   2: The Morka Gem is strong, but will it corrupt or purify?
   3: This might answer the question above
   4: The Looming Darkness... that's all I'll say.
=================================

Coe caught Jsano as he fell, and Dahrk peered at them as both Coe and Beef hopelessly glared at the former commander.

"You... YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" Beef growled, and Dahrk chuckled.

"Oh, but I will. You see, my master has plans for this world, and he will succeed on ruling everything. No matter if you still exist or not." Dahrk smiled, and he turned his back on them.

"For now, Mindcrackers... tell your leader that his end is coming soon." Dahrk said, and started laughing. As he disappeared, Coe looked down to Jsano. His abdomen was bleeding perfusely, and his eyes were growing dull.

"Dammit... Dahrk must've hit an artery, or, something..." Coe growled, and he looked to Beef.

"Give me your apron." Beef nodded, and took off the clean and unbloodied apron from his chest. Wrapping the apron around Jsano's wound, Coe sighed and looked to the uncauncious Nebris.

"We have to find the gem! It might be the only way of helping these two." Coe said, and dragged Jsano over beside Nebris. Beef looked at the two.

"Hang on, guys... hang on..." Beef whispered, and Coe patted him on the back. Running through the forest, their only hope left is to find the Wasser Gem before Odiado does.
===============================

The Headquarters is dead silent as they watched Coe and Beef run off. Monitoring Jsano's and Nebris' heart rate, Millbee sighed as a spike apleared in Jsano's.

"If they don't hurry, they'll die..." Mhykol whispered to the sheep hybrid, and Millbee groaned.

"Keep your voice down, private. If Guude hears you he'll have your head." Millbee told him. Mhykol shook his head.

"This isn't right! We should be doing something!" Mhykol growled.

"I think both you and Avidya have helped quite enough!" Millbee growled back. Mhykol looked down.

"I told you, that wasn't us!" Mhykol told him.

"Yeah... I know... that still doesn't matter." Millbee said as he looked to his right.

"I still think that we should be doing something more than desk work!" Mhykol said. Guude noticed the two exchanging words.

"This isn't just desk work, Mhykol." Millbee said as he pressed a couple of buttons, then turning to face the nineteen year old.

"Our job is to monitor all activity in and out of the headquarters. If that isn't one of the inportant jobs ever, I don't know what is!" Millbee scream-whispered to him. Guude grinned as he wondered over to them.

"Are you two alright?" Guude asked, and Mhykol nearly jumped out of the side-view window... if it wasn't bulletproof.

"Guude I- Sir... Commander... you scared me... sir..." Mhykol told him, and Guude smiled.

"Sorry about that private. Now, is something troubling you two?" Guude asked.

"No sir... I just... I just feel that Lieutenant Millbee and I haven't exactly contributed to the war effort... especially since of what happened with myself and Private Avidya... sir..." Mhykol informed, and Guude chuckled, making Mhykol a little more worried.