Chapter 2: Roses Are Normally Red

Kurt had his head down the entirety through the briefing. Well, it wasn't really a briefing, it was more like a one sided argument. Guude argued with himself until he noticed no one was really listening to him, as he disbanded the briefing and went on his own to think. Kurt never noticed that everyone had left until he snapped out of his momentary daze. He was thinking about who the mysterious girl was still, and it confused him on how she knew Farlandic. It was the language that his people spoke when they were still... around... He didn't want to talk about it.

Trying to clear his head, Kurt wondered outside of the headquarters and around the camp grounds. With his hands in his trench coat pockets, Kurt wondered aimlessly until he eventually ran into someone or... something. Do not laugh. He did that.

Kurt, still confused about the fact of the girl, stopped.

"She knew who I was... she knew who all of us was..." He said, recalling the first time they met, and how Herobrine had to hold her back from rushing at us. She seemed angry, very, angry. He was confused how, and he wanted to figure out why she was go angry. Kurt sat down under a massive oak tree, the leaves swaying slightly in the breeze as he listened to the calming sounds of the winds. Kurt exhaled, and looked to the sky.

"If she knew who we are... does she know about my past? Is... Is that why she understands Farlandic?" Kurt asked himself, and shook his head.

"No... That is impossible." Kurt said, and leaned against the tree. He wasn't going to make a decision any time soon. Standing up, he heard the sound of a twig snap behind him. Kurt jumped slightly and looked into the forest, squinting his eyes as he tried to see what was in there. It sounded like an animal, so Kurt brushed it off. There was another sound of a twig snapping, and the rustling of leaves. Kurt then knew it couldn't be an animal, as he wondered off slightly to see what was in there.

Kurt understood that this was stupid mistake. Someone with the amount of IQ that he has should know that this is a trap of some sort, and he is being led right to it. Kurt pushed past some bushed and managed his way into a slightly open area. Looking to the sky, Kurt sighed.

"It must've been an animal... I'm just... on edge..." Kurt mumbled to himself, and slowly turned away. The female blocked his way, and swung at him. Kurt gasped, and jumped back just enough for the diamond blade to miss him. He landed on the ground, and stood up. The girl, Odiado, swung her blade in circles before pointing it at Kurt.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Kurt asked, and she chuckled.

"Surprised to see me again? Well, I know I would be." Odiado said, and Kurt went to grab the hilt of his sword. He waited for the girl to make her move. He was smarter then this.

"Why are you working for Dahrk and Herobrine?" Kurt asked her, and Odiado giggled. Putting away her sword, she walked towards him.

"As a child, my parents and older brother were murdered by a man, and I was left for dead. Dahrk came by, saw me alone, and took me in. Taught me how to seek my revenge for the deaths of my family." She answered, and Kurt was slowly putting the pieces together inside his head. He needed to stall her for just a bit longer.

"What does this have to do with us?" He asked her, and she grimaced.

"Don't you know? I'm here to seek my revenge on the man who killed my parents." She grabbed her sword and pointed it towards Kurt. "YOU." She shouted, and Kurt stumbled back. 

'What? She thinks that I killed her family? But... I didn't, I couldn't have! Wait...'

"How old were you when your family was murdered?" Kurt asked, and Odiado started to walk towards him.