Chapter 36: What Do They Have On You

Guude wondered back into the main comms room as Beef and Nebris greeted him at the door. Beef exhaled as Guude wondered towards the viewer.

"How was the excovation, commander?" Beef asked as Anders, Avidya, Pause, and Millbee walked into the room shortly after.

"The mission was a success... Though we learned some things about the Licht and the Morka gems." Guude informed. Koralis's head peeked up.

"What type of information?" Korlais asked.

"Well, do you remember what Xisuma said to us when we origonally went to search for Mhykol, about the Morka gem corrupting the purest of heart with it's power?" Guude asked, and Willakers nodded.

"Yes. So what?" Willakers asked.

"Well apperently that is so because there is an eternal being inside both the Morka gem and the Licht gem, the both of them having an eternal war with one another once the gems are in possession of a being worthy to hold them. Their names are Atrix and Witenus." Guude explained.

"Hm... Thay's why each gem seem to fight eachother in the end." Xisuma said.

"How do Kurt and Mhykol feel about this?" Sev asked from the background. Guude sighed.

"Mhykol is a bit shaken, knowing that he tried to kill us, but Kurt is just glad that everyone is safe... And that he didn't kill Mhykol while fighting him." Guude answered. Aurey piped up.

"Mhykol's here...?" She answered, spunding tired and sad.

"Yes. Jsano is checking on him and Kurt in the medbay. They should be out soon." Guude answered. Suddenly, as if right on cue, the door opened and in stepped Kurt and Mhykol. Kurt had his 3D glasses back on his nose and Mhykol was washing his face with a rag. Mhykol put the rag to the side and looked to everyone. At first, the room was silent. Then, Aurey raced up to the young private and gave him a secure hug.