Chapter 37: The Last Moonstone

Doc say inside the mechanics bay at the far side of headquarters, having a screwdriver in hand and attempting in ficing his arm cannon. As Dov heard somethint power up, he could only assume that it was his cannon that was just turning on for the first time since thier mission in Nunsen.

Doc smiled as he inspected his cannon carefully, and not in that type of way. As Doc retracted his arm cannon, he could only ponder about what it to happen within the next couple of weeks. With Dahrk and Herobrine still out there, he's worried about the end of their roads, weather it be by the blade of a sword or the happy ending of a fairytale. No natter what happened, Doc will always stay as loyal to Guude as he was to Luna.

Doc sighed as he wiped the sweat off of his brow, fixing his lab coat as he placed the small screwdriver to the side. Doc groaned as he walked over to the concreted generator, which keeps all molecular levels inside of the building going. Suddenly Doc felt his gears seize, which made him urk in pain. Doc looked to the power meter on his arm and saw that hebwas getting a surprising amount of energy transferred to him. A lot of energy.

Doc growled, attemping in venting his systems to check if it's a malfunction. Suddenly, a rush of power surged through him as an imagany images flashed before him.

Symbols, magic, power, control, moonstone, light, dark, control, revenge, control.

Doc grimaced as his mechanic parts sparked, finally being able to move again. Doc took his time to reclibrate everything, then he suddenly realized what had just happened. All the information he stole from Dahrk was relevealed. He needed to tell Guude, and fast, before Dahrk and Herobrine start the spell.
=================================

Guude sat in his chair, a cloth in his hand as he wiped down his sword. Willakers couldn't help but stare at the diamond blade, for it's golden hilt and white gem on the center drove him to think of the unimagibable. But, none evil. Guude set aside the cloth as he examined his sword. Suddenly, Doc barged through the door with tremendous speed and sudden force that it caused Pause to jump, following with a MEEP sound. Guude looked to Doc.

"Doc, what's the menaing of this sudden intrusion?" Guude asked as all eyes were on them. Doc's robotic optic focused on Guude.

"Guude, remember when I said that I needed time for the memories I stole from Dahrk to reveal? Well they finally did." Doc informed, and Guude perked up.

"So what are these bastards planning?" Anders asked as he cracked his knuckles. Doc sighed.

"They're planning on completing a spell, that when activated, and done properly could rewrite history, and even all of reality itself!" Doc informed. Guude's heart skipped a beat.

"I've heard of that spell..." Koralis piped up. Guude and Doc looked to him.

"I remember an old adversairy of ours attempted in using that spell once before. I still remember what the contents of activating that spell is used." Koralis said.