Chapter 41: Lovers Quarrel

Baj was forced to bring out his blade as Elk swiftly clashed with him. Elk threw Baj back as he stumbled to regain his ground. Elk pounced at Baj and shoved him even further back within the fog, Baj clutching his iron blade with both hands in an attempt in hearing Elk coming. Elk snarled.

"You should have just stayed out of the way Baj! Things could have been a lot easier!" Elk told him, pushing Baj back as she roundhouse kicked him across the face. Baj stumbled back and brought up his sword quick enough that he blocked another shot from Elk.

"I'm not giving up on you!" Baj said as he fought back against her. Baj pushed her back and kicked her in the stomach. Elk growled as her eyes flashed.

"You should have stayed away! You should have left me alone, just like you did so many years before!" Elk shouted. Baj shook his head.

"I didn't know that would happen Elk, I-"

"You abandoned me! Left me alone! You were the only family I had left and you abandoned everything we had built up together!" Elk shouted as she struck at Baj reluctantly. Baj was caugh across the shoulder as he stepped back, wincing in pain and grabbing his injured limb.

'Elina... She needs my help... I have to tell her the truth' Baj exhaled as he stood upright.

"Elina. Your not thinking clearly, Herobrine has your mind mixed up. You were happy that I got my position, you even congratulated me before you vanished." Baj said to her, which made Elk start to chuckle. The huckle then turned into a laugh, and then a laugh turned into hysterical cackling.

"Not thinking clearly? Herobribe has my mind mixed up? Congratulated you?! Your even more of a dumbass then I origonally thought!" Elk insulted, which made Baj step back.

"What?" Elk chuckled even more.

"The only reason I, CONGRATULATED you was because I didn't want your feeling to be hurt. You never noticed my pain, my suffering! You were having a dandy of a time while my heart was slowly being suffocated in the black abyss of lonliness. You were the only one that I had EVER cared about, and then... You... You left me... I got... Lonely... I got... Angry... Jealous... I went to Herobrine in the thought that I could get you back for leaving... For taking the spot that was rightfully mine... For not noticing how I really felt... You never noticed... You never did... I loved you and you couldn't notice the fact that I was blaintly following in persuit of you because I didn't want you to leave! I wanted you to stay so badly, I mde a deal with the devil. I needed you... You were the only one that could make me happy... And that happiness disappeared when you disappeared... I... I'm sorry... Baj..." Elk ranted as tears started to brim her eyes. Baj was shocked.