Chapter 35: Behind Us

Kurt with his gem, the Licht.
----------------------------------
The battle inside of the Tainted forest raged on. It seemed to be mostly a one sided battle, since everytime Mhykol attempted in fighting Kurt, Kurt would just turn his own move against him and knock him back. Mhykol growled and rushed Kurt, Kurt planting his foot and launvhong himself at Mhykol. Mhykol duvked under an elbow and threw a punch, the punvh being caught by Kurt as he roundhouse kicked Mhykol in the abdomen.

Mhykol grinaced as he clutched his stomach, growling and glaring at Kurt as anger ignited in his eyes. Mhykol smiled.

"ΨΩU SΣΣM HΔ∇Σ GΩTTΣΠ STRΩΠGΣR SIΠCΣ ΩUR LΔST βΔTTLΣ. CΩΠGRΔTS. ΨΩU GΩT . ΩR HΔ∇Σ ΨΩU?" Mhykol chuckled. (Changed his font. Cause the last one wasnt working)

"վօմ ղҽҽժ Եօ ՏԵօԹ ԵհíՏ աíԵҽղմՏ. íղղօϲҽղԵ ҍվՏԵɑղժҽɾՏ ϲɑղ ցҽԵ հմɾԵ." Kurt explained, byt Mhykol shook his head.

"IΠΠΩCΣΠT βΨSTΔΠDΣRS? ΔTRIX... ΨΩU'∇Σ ΔLSΩ GΩTTΣΠ STUPID SIΠCΣ ΩUR LΔST βΔTTLΣS." Mhykol chuckled, and Kurt shook his head.

հɑѵҽ հɑժ ҽղօմցհ օƒ վօմɾ ՏԵմҍҍօɾղҽՏՏ աíԵҽղմՏ. ҍҽցօղҽ աíԵհ վօմ!" Kurt shouted as he rushed Mhykol. Mhykol smiled as his hand glew a black. Kurt thrusted his foot at Mhykol, but Mhykol caught it with one hand, punching Kurt in the face with the glowing one, sending him flying. The Farlander his the tree with a thud as he glared at Mhykol. Black veins appeared to travel up his neck and into his right eye.

"ΨΩUR ШΣΔҜ ΩLD MΔΠ. JUST GI∇Σ UP." Mhykol smiled, and Kurt stood up. He balled his hands into a fist as they glew a bright white.

"í ʍմՏԵ ԹɾօԵҽՏԵ ԵհíՏ ƒíցհԵíղց աíԵҽղմՏ." Kurt said, and Mhykol laughed.

"IS IT βΣCΔUSΣ I'M ҜICҜIΠG ΨΩUR ΔSS ΩLD MΔΠ?" Mhykol asked, and Kurt grinned.