Chapter 40: Drained

Jevin slashed through the thick trees like butter, leaving a trail for the masive group of people behind him to safely travel through. Jevin cut through leaved and bark until sunlight hit them, then he cut a hole big enough for them to see what was happening. Millbee poked his head through and looked around

The plains was covered in fog, and Millbee could barely see anything. He used his high sense of sight to make out any figures inside of the fog, and he saw six, two in the center of the plains he recognized as Dahrk and Herobrine, three behind them he didn't recognize, and the last he recognized as Guude.

Millbee leaned in closer and saw the cage, the cuffs around his wrists, and the fact that he looked tired. Weak, almost. He noticed the chains were glowing, and leding power up to a shrine that held Guude's sword. Millbee growled.

"Bastards... Commander Guude is off to the left." Millbee silently informed, weary not to gain unwanted attention. Pause squinted his eyes.

"You sure? The fog is as thick as Beef's beard out here, I can't see anything." Pause whispered. Beef elbowed Pause.

"Hey. I'd like to inform you I groom and shave my beard respectively." Beef grinned. Koralis cut to the front.

"Now's not the time, you two. Millbee, where are Dahrk and Herobrine located?" Koralis asked.

"In the center, probably setting up the ritual." Millbee answered. Koralis growled.

"I can't wait to get my hands on Dahrk... Bastard owes me twenty years of my life." Koralis said, and Xisuma nodded from the back.

"Agreed. But first, we must make sure Commander Guuude is allright." Xisuma informed, and Kurt appeared out of nowhere.

"With the fog, two people could go to him and possibly not be seen. Who wants to rake that risk?" Kurt asked, and Blame cleared his throat.

"Myself and Zisteau would love to. Isn't that right Z?" Blame asked, and Zisteau nodded. Pause exhaled.

"Be careful you two. We don't want anything to happen to you, or want our location discovered, so be as quiet as possible. Okay?" Pause asked, and Beef nodded. He turned to Zisteau.