Chapter 5: A Lost Prince

Guude had his head in his hands, his thoughts circling around in his head like debris would in a tornado. Guude had no clue of what to do next. Kurt was dead, Bdoubs and Generik are no longer interested in assisting the team, and Pak, Elk, and Vrijen are still missing, though they know where they are now.

Guude was confused. He wanted answers, but it seemed like everytime he would get a chance to answer something, another question would appear. Guude needed resolve. He needed to figure out a way to defeat them both before it's to late. Of course, it's not going to be easy.

Guude rose hinself to his feet, wondering over to the command module and beside Millbee, who at the time was typing away. He looked to Millbee, who then stopped typing. Millbee glanced to his Commander.

"Is... uh... there something I can help you with, Sir...?" Millbee asked hesitantly, and Guude nodded.

"Yes. Can you call an A1 briefing in the main command center Millbee?" Guude asked, and Millbee turned back to his station. He typed in a few commands, and nodded to Guude.

"When, sir?" He asked Guude.

"In ten minutes. Wait... make it five. Can't have the stallers being late." Guude ordered, and Millbee nodded. The typed a command into the computer board, and pressed a green one. Guude put his hands behind his back and looked out the viewing glass. The sun was setting.

"Where are you Mhykol?" Guude asked.
===============================

Guude placed a folder onto an oak table, the contents inside sliding out and barely viable words can be seen. Guude looked to his comrades.

"Just only three days ago, Mhykol excused himself from the last meeting we had. He hasn't been seen since." Guude said.

"Just yesterday a great ally of ours was attacked and killed in the heat of action by what we can only assume is the mysterious unmarked girl that we ran into five months ago." Guude added. Coe picked up a piece of the folders contents and looked it over. It was a document on all things that have happened.

"And, for the last three months we have been searching for our friends that were taken by Herobrine and Dahrk; Elina Elkerson, Vrijen Seosx, and Pak Ratt." Guude finished. Aurey looked to him.

"We know their intentions of having them!" Aurey said, and Guude nodded.

"Yes. But we don't know where they are, or when they're going to strike next." Guude added. Aurey sighed. Guude grabbed the folder and put it off to the side. He looked back to his group of officers.

"Huh... at this point everything's falling appart." Pause whispered to himself.

"Not everything." A voice came from the door. Turning towards it, Guude smiled as he watched Mhykol walk in. Aurey smiled, and ran over to the nineteen year old. Wrapping her arms around him, she squeezed, hugging him until Mhykol hugged back.

As Guude walked up to him, Aurey went off to the side. Guude hugged the smaller man seiftly before patting him on the back.

"Where have you been?" Guude asked, and before Mhykol could answer, another person walked in. They looked to the man.

"He was with me." The man said, his raspy voice echoing throughout the room. Guude glanced cautiously at Mhykol.

"Private... what is the meaning of this? Who is he?" Guude asked, and Mhykol sighed.

"No one you must be angry at, sir. He is a friend." Mhykol said. The man smiled, and looked to Guude.

"You are, Jason Bolderfist?" He asked, and Guude nodded. The man smiled, but it turned to confusion when he went to shake his hand. The man, instead of shaking his hand, bowed before the Commander.

"I thought you could help me with my problem at hand." He said, and stood right up again.

"You see... I need help." He finished, and Guude looked at Mhykol, then back at the man.

"Well... what is your problem?" Guude asked, and the man sighed.

"My home was attacked by one of our own... I am from another dimension, you see..." the man said, and Pause groaned.

"An alien..." Pause said. The man smiled.

"I understand you do not like outsiders, Pause Unpause... so I will make this swift." The man said, and Pause jumped at hearing the man call out his full name. He turned to Guude, but he was as equally as confused as Pause was. The man sighed.

"Do you know of a man that goes by the name of... Desius Dahrk?" The man asked, and Pyro groaned.

"Of course we do. We've been at war with him for almost a year now." Pyro said, and the man sighed sadly. He linked his hands behind his back.

"He and another man attacked my home. His name is Drachen... he and my family have been at a pickering war over what is good for my home and what isn't." The man said.

"What happened?" Chad asked, and the man turned back to him.

"My family was taken from me, which included my little sister, my mother, and my father." He started.

"My kingdom was raided and taken, and my people enslaved." He said, and lookef soully at Guude.

"That is why I have come here. I have heard that you would be able to assist with my problems, since you know more about this Dahrk fellow then I do." He said. Guude looked down, then back up at him.

"Well, first of all, what's your name?" Guude asked, and the man let out a raspy chuckle.

"That's right... human's were never told of our existance outside of Minecraftia. I can tell..." The man giggled. He turned away from them.

"I am the prince of my kingdom... and the last that is free of my kind." He said, and smiled.

"I am Prince Nebris Sirben of the End Dimension, and the last son of the Void Prince." He said, and his eyes started glow. They all either gasped or stared in shock.

"Earth is my last chance on saving my people... please, sir Guude. I need your help." Nebris said, and Guude looked at him. He looked to a couple of his teammates to see their responses. Though, he already knew his. He smiled at Nebris.

"Welcome to Earth, your highness." Guude said, and bowed his head. Nebris smiled. He will finally have a home to stay... and he will finally be able to save his home.

'Do not worry, little Ivory...' Nebris thought. 'I swear to the Dragon of the End that I will save you.'