Chapter 7: Painful Memories

Zisteau walked through hallway C and onto E swiftly, hoping that no one suspects what he's about to do. He turned a corner and walked into his room. He shared one with Kurt, and stopped almost immediately after setting foot into it.

He glanced around the room and sighed. Zisteau walked over to his bed, sitting down and watching as the black covers crumpled from him sitting. Opening a drawer from the dresser beside his bed, he saw a charm there.

It was a gold charm with special patturns and markings on it. It had his real nane on it; Tyler Zist. He sighed, and ceressed it in his hands. He was never able to open it, since it was almost like the mechanics was glued shut.

Zisteau sighed, and went to put the locket back when his fingers grazed the markings around the patturns. Zisteau gasoed as he got a massive kick start, an image appearing in front and around him.

A little boy ran through the nether, his eyepatch over one eye and his hair over the other. He ran over to his mother and gave her a hug.

"Momma! The kids bullying me!" The child cried, and his mother sighed. Telling her child to go inside, she wondered over to the group of bullies. The pigmen looked at her, and stood in a line. She put her hands on her hips.

"Children." She said, and the chubbier one gulped.

"Ma'am..." They replied.

"How many times have I asked you not to bully my child?" She asked, and the skinnier one gulped.

"O-Only one t-time ma'am." He answered. The woman smiled.

"Good. Cause If I find out you have been picking on his again, it won't be pretty." She said, and the boys nodded. The mother walked back to her home and into the living quarters. She saw her son sleeping.

The woman smiled and walked over to him, grabbing his blanket and pulling it up to her son's shoulders.

"Good night, Tyler."

Zisteau gasped as his vision rerurned to him. He stood there dazed and confused, trying his best to cope over what had happened just now. Looking around the room, Zisteau finally grabbed the fact of what just happened. And it hurt. With another gasp, he doubled over cletching his head.

"Mom!" A child no older then seven groaned while his mother was fixing the mop he called his hair.

"Dear, sit still. You have to look good for when your father comes home." She told him, and the child crossed his arms. The mother poked and pulled, twisted and unknotted at the boys hair until it was like it's normal style once again.

"There. Now doesn't that look better?" She asked, allowing the kid look into the mirror in front of them.

"It okay... still could done by self..." The child said, and his mother groaned, placing one hand on her hip. The child lept off the seat and hugged his mother.

"Thank you." He said, and his mother smiled. The sound of the front door opening rang through the home of the pigmen.

"Children! Daddy's home!" A deep voice shouted, and the child gasped.

"Daddy!" The kid shouted, running down the stairs and into his fathers arms.

Zisteau fell to his knees and gasped as the headaches subdued. He stood up and groaned, looking around as he saw a figure walk by the door. He stood up wobbily and called after the person. It was Blame.

"Blame!" Ziateau shouted, and Blame loomed back. He groaned and watched as Zisteau gained on him.

"Blame wait up!" Zisteau called, and ran in front of the skeleton mask wearing man. Blame sighed.

"What do you need Zisteau?" Blame asked, and Zisteau sighed out of breath. He planed his hands on Blame's shoulders.

"Blame... I... I just had the creeliest thing happen to me..." Zisteau said, and Blame rolled his eyes. He sighed, and glared at Zisteau.

"And what's that, Zisteau?" Blame asked as he continued to walk past Zisteau. Z caught up to him once more and started walking beside him.

"I had a vision... like... memories almost. Flashbacks. But... I don't remember ever having memories like the ones I just had." Zisteau said, and Blame sighed.

"Zisteau." He groaned, and Zisteau shook his head.

"Really Blame, listen. I- AHG!" Zisteau shouted as he clutched his head. Blame stopped and looked back at the man, seeing as Zisteau fell to his knees in pain.

"MOM!? MOM WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Zisteau gasped as the unbearable pain in his head vanished, gasping and breathing swiftly as he tried to regulate his breathing. Blame put his hands on Zisteau's shoulders, trying to shake the man out of whatever daze he was in.

"Z! Z!! Snap out of it man!" Blame shouted quietly, and Zisteau looked at him. Zisteau groaned, and placed his hands on his head.

"See what I mean man? This is what happened not, like, ten minutes ago!" Z groaned, and Blame sighed. He hwlped Zisteau to his feet and placed a solid hand on his back.

"Alright. For now, we keep quiet about this, ok?" Blame asked, and Zisteau looked to the skull mask wearing man.

"What?" Zisteau asked.

"Just until we can figure out what it all means. Anytime ot happens again, come to me. No one else. Ok?" Blame asked, and Zisteau nodded. Blame patted him on the back.

"Alright. Get back to your post before Guude notices your gone." Blame said, and Zisteau sped off. Blame watched as the Leiutenant ran off and disappeared around a corner. What the hell was he going to do?