Chapter 16: Whirlwind

A.N the three youngest in the acadamy:
Sevedus: Age 22
Avidya: Age 21
Mhykol: Age 19
Photo drawn by me
====================================

After hours of looking for proof of his allies disappearance, Willakers decides to give himself a break from all the old and painful memories. As he places all the books he previously took out from the shelves back onto the shelves, he felt an overwhelming amount of sadness come over him. He opened the one book to look at the photo again (seen in the last chapter) as he gave off a small smile, placeing the book with the others and walking out of the library.

Willakers wondered back into the main room quietly, slowly looking around as he tried to be as non-challon as possible. Guude looked at the older man and raised an eyebrow, walking over to him slowly to prevent unwanted gazes. As Guude stands beside Willakers and starts a peaceful chat, Millbee notices something on the inside radar of the headquarters.

A black blip.

Millbee pressed a few buttons and flipped a few switches, activating a scan to see who it is and in which room it is in. After a bit, the information came back to him. Millvee gasped, and turned to Guude.

"Sir! It's Dahrk! He's- AHG!!" A dark amount of power blasted the sheep hybrid in the back, causing Millbee to slouch to the floor in an injured state of unconsciousness. Guude's eyes widened in shock.

"Millbee!" Guude shouted, and there was a slight laugh. Pause and Anders grab their gems and hold them tightly within their grasps, waiting for this mysterious attacker to identify themself. A ball of black mass appeared behind Millbee's body and formed into a man. A hybrid. Desius Dahrk.

Guude growled and clenched his fists, but you know that he should he expecting this by now. Dahrk circled around Millbee with his arms behind his back, his one strand of hair hanging loosely between his eyes. As Dahrk peered at Guude, Guude peered at Old Man. They havent combated each other for years, and now Guude is worried.

"Old Man Willakers, how good to see you again. How has the life as an outcast been?" Dahrk asked, and Willakers growled.

"Commander Dahrk. Or, can I even call you that now?" Willakers taunted back, and Dahrk shrugged.

"You don't have to now, but when my master rules the world, you will be just a peasant below my feet." Dahrk shouted, and Pause snuck up behind the former commander. Using the Fuere gem, Pause sent a blast of red fire at Dahrk unknowingly, but it was blocked by a black shield that Pause didn't know was around him. Dahrk side looked Pause and giggled.

"So the rumors are true... you did get the gem ahead of Pakratt and the others. I will have to let Master Herobrine know so that he can afflict punishment upon them." Dahrk said, and put up his hand. Pause lifted into the air, and with a quick flick of Dahrk's wrist, Pause was sent flying into the wall.

Nebris lashed forwards, his hands engulfed in purple while his eyes shone a beautiful magenta. Nebris shot out purple flames from the palms of his hands towards Dahrk, the naster of the dark artd simply blocking it and returning the turn with hus own black flames. Nebris blocked it with a shield of his own, and stood fracefully in front of the pigmen siblings.

"They mean something to you, prince of the End? Let me make a note of that." Dahrk chuckled, and shot three black balls at them, one for each. As Nebris prepared himself for inpact, three towers of stone and moss pulsated from the ground, blocking the shots and sending them back at Dahrk.

Dahrk simply turned his back and the balls of black disintegrated as they hit. Dahrk looked at Anders with disgust, seeing the green gem in his hands and groaning.