Chapter 43: Dahrk And Gloomy

Nebris glared down the man in front of him, his hands off to the side and clenching a weapon, a sword with a glowing purple gem in the center of the hilt. Dahrk smiled on as Nebris's grip tightened around the blde as he stepped forward.

"I demand that you release my family from that cage! Or must I use force to convince you?" Nebris asked, which got a chuckle from Dahrk.

"Force me? Weak come back for the prince of the end, don't you think? Besides, you would have never been able to beat me anyways... Even if you had your family it still wouldn't have made a difference. I still would have had the end in the end. Oh, how coincidental. Hahahahah...." Dahrk chuckled. Nebris's blood boiled. He wanted to get Dahrk back for what he has done, but something is telling him that he can't do this on his own. Dahrk growled.

"Enough of these foolish games prince. I am tired of just standing here. Let us settle this like non human beings. Draw your sword and we will see who the better fighter is." Dahrk smiled as he unsheethed his blade. Nebris looked back, noticing that the Hermits were currenlty busy freeing the commander and fighting off the shadows. Nebris sighed. He had no hoice but to fight Dahrk, alone.

Nebris lifted his sword in front of him, both his hamds gripping the hilt as he readied himself into a fighting stance. Dahrk's grin grew.

"Now that is more like it!! Have at thee peasant!" Dahrk shouted as he took out his blade.

Dahrk ran at Nebris with full speed, the man in black swinging his blade at the prince of the end with tremendous force, Nebris blocking it and still skidding back at least three feet

Dahrk ran at Nebris with full speed, the man in black swinging his blade at the prince of the end with tremendous force, Nebris blocking it and still skidding back at least three feet. Nebris swung his sword uo and blocked anotjer blow from Dahrk, Dahrk kicking the princes legs out from under him as he swung down his sword. Nebris rolled to the side and jumped to his feet, his sword still in hand.

Dahrk chuckled and stood his ground in front of Nebris. Dahrk thrusted forwards as him and Nebris started fighting once again. The two clashed.

"You are a better fighter than I had originally thought you to be... You know... If you would join us, I'm sure Master Herobrine would find great use of you. Probably even let you rule the end. What say you good Prince?" Dahrk asked, and Nebris chuckled.