A Night Full of Surprises

Two weeks later
*Ashley's POV*

"Ashley look over here!" The paparazzi says, snapping pictures continuously.

"Everleigh, give us a smile!" The photographer says.

Toay is the season screening of Pretty Little Liars. Everleigh is beyond excited, because this time she gets to walk the red carpet.

I watch my little girl smile and pose for the paparazzi. How did she get to be so grown up? It seems like just yesterday I was holding her for the first time, and now she is getting ready to walk the red carpet! Time sure does fly when you have a kid.

"Tyler, let's get you in there! We need a shot of the happy family."

Tyler comes and places his hand on my back. Everleigh stands between us. Normally, I get overwhelmed and annoyed with the paparazzi, but at events like these, I don't mind. I am proud to stand here, smiling with my two favorite people in the whole wide world.

After the cast and I posed for a million more photos and all walked the red carpet, it's Everleigh's turn. The cast and I wait at the end of the carpet, Tyler holding me close to him. Everleigh appeares around the corner, dressed in a black and gold dress, identical to mine, dripping in gold jewelry, her hair curled softly, red lipstick coating her lips, little black heels with bows on the toes, and to top it off, a little clutch with a gold bow to match her shoes. She looks like a stunning little diva!

The crowd roars as soon as they see her, and Everleigh beams bigger than I've ever seen her. Photographers and fans snap pictures of her, while she struts down the carpet.

"Everleigh! Can I have your autograph?" multiple fans ask, holding out pads of paper. Everleigh looks to me for confirmation. I nod.

Everleigh is handed a pen that writes in gold sparkly letters. She scribbles E-V on each pad of paper, and then turns to look at all the fans.

"Sorry," she says shrugging. "That's all I know how to spell." The whole crowd bursts out laughing. Everleigh keeps walking beaming with pride as her fans scream and chant her name.

"That's our little girl." Lucy says, wiping tears from her eyes. I glance at the rest of the cast, and they're all doing the same.

I can't help getting misty eyed myself at the sight of my little girl. So grown up, so independent. A feeling of sadness washes over me. I wish so badly that her father could be here to see this. How far she's come, how grown up she is, how much she has accomplished in only three years. As if Tyler could read my mind, he squeezes my hand and whispers,

"look how good you did, without him." I blush deeply.

"She looks just like you!" Sasha comments, pressing a hand to her heart.

"Perfect little angel." Shay adds. I wipe tears from my eyes as my baby girl runs into my arms.

"Mommy, did you see me?" she asks, grinning proudly.

"Yes I did! You were amazing!" I say, giving my little girl a kiss.

"Daddy did you see me?" Everleigh asks Tyler. He nods.

"You bet kiddo!" He gives her a squeeze which makes Ev shriek with laughter.

"Shay, Sasha, Lucy, Keegan, Tammin, Troian, Ian, Marlene, Lindsay, Drew, Sara, and-and evewy one, did you see me?" Everleigh asks, bouncing up and down.

"We sure did!" Everyone says in unison. "Our little girl is all grown up!"

The rest of the screening ceremony was a success. Everleigh made it her priority to tell everyone she saw about her big accomplishment. The reporters, interviewers, fans, paparazzi, other celebrities, even the security guards! It was so cute! Now my family and Tyler are back at my place getting ready for celebratory after party with the cast and crew.