It Started With a Kiss, and Ended Like This

One week later, May 31st
*Ashley's POV*

I glance at myself in the mirror and find it impossible to wipe the cheesy smile off my face. Today is the day I've been waiting for since what seems like forever.

Today is my wedding day.

My makeup is stunning, my hair is pinned up in some complicated updo that took hours of hard work, and I can't stop running my hands down my beautiful custom made wedding dress. So many people bustle around trying to get things in order. The wedding is only two hours away and there is still a lot to be done! I'm still in shock and disbelief that in just two short hours I will be married to my best friend for the rest of eternity It still hasn't hit me yet that this is my wedding day.

"Ashley, they're done!" My stylist says, poking her head through the door. My heart leaps with excitement, anticipation, and a little nervousness too. Despite how excited I am to finally officially become Mrs. Blackburn forever, I can easily say I've never felt so nervous in my entire life.

My stylist opens the door and Lucy and Shay walk in, holding Adley and Ainsley. Everleigh squeezes in between them, the five of them all done up in their wedding looks. The sight of it makes tears of joy and pride spring to my eyes.

"Mommy, I wanna see my pretty hair and dress!" Everleigh cries excitedly. My stylist holds a mirror in front of her and Everleigh gasps at her reflection.

"Mommy, I wook wike a pwincess!" She squeals excitedly

"Mommy, I wook wike a pwincess!" She squeals excitedly. I chuckle, as does every one else in the room, and I embrace my oldest daughter in a hug.

"You've always been my princess." I say, kissing her soft curls. "But today you look like one too." Everleigh smiles up at me from under her eyelashes, slightly voluminous from the touch of mascara. It's hard to believe that by the end of this year I will have a six year old and two one year olds. Time flies like crazy when your life is as busy and chaotic as mine. But of course, I wouldn't trade this life for anything. I have more than I could have ever wanted.

Tyler and I knew since the beginning that we wanted our wedding to be a rustic, vintage woodland theme. We really wanted to embrace the beauty of nature and all of it's earthy neutral colors, so that is what we chose to do for our wedding! The ceremony will take place outside of a vineyard overlooking the Santa Monica mountains. The view is absolutely breathtaking, and I've never seen a more perfect venue in all my life.

The reception will take place in a barn located on the vineyard property. It's a two level barn made entirely out of vintage wood with a massive chandelier hung right in the center of the ceiling. We hung mason jar lights above the barn as well as the outdoor dance floor beside the barn. The whole place feels magical, and I can't wait to remember it forever.