A/N: PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT!!!

Hey guys, so as much as I hate to say it, I think that my other story will be coming to an end soon. I am running out of plots and I don't want to drag the story on for too much longer because I might lose some of you guys.

That being said, I am not ready to quit writing for you guys, and I have a few other ideas for stories I could do and I need your opinions and ideas.

I have ideas for a few different stories and I'm not sure what you guys want to read.

The first one is going to be a PLL Next Generation story, kind of like a sequel to my pregnant little liars story with the same characters, but they would be all grown up in High School and they would have a new A, and they discover secrets of their pasts and things like that.

The second idea would be a story about what "happens" after the show ended. So basically it would be as though the show never ended and it kept going.

The other idea would be a story where Aria goes missing instead of Ali and Ezra and the others try to find her based on clues from an unknown phone number.

I think any of these would be really fun to write, but I am definently open to tons of other ideas you have! I want to hear from you guys about what kind of stuff you want to read! It could even be about a totally different TV show or movie! I am open to anything. The sky is the limit! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment your thoughts so I can get going on it right away for you guys.

Love always, -K