If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again

Two weeks later
*Ashley's POV*

"Hey baby, what's going on?" Tyler asks, kissing my cheek. I smile and return the gesture.

"Nothing much." I say shrugging. "It feels so good to be back here again, doesn't it?" I lean against Tyler's chest and let out an exasperated sigh. Tyler looks around at the all too familiar studio.

"Yeah, It does. I feel like two months is too long to be away from this place. Warner Brothers Studio is where I belong! I'm bored out of my mind when I'm not filming!" He says chuckling. I have to agree with that.

"So where's Ev?" Tyler asks, suddenly noticing that she's not beside me like usual.

"She's with her dad." I reply with an odd pang of regret. I still feel guilty about what happened after we kissed.

"Oh that's nice!" Tyler says, but I can sense the hint of jealousy in his voice.

"He's bringing her by later." I assure him. "She made me promise she could come by set so she can see everyone!" I say smiling. "Plus, she's going home with Troian because her and Dax are having a sleepover."

"Isn't she a little too young to have sleepovers?" Tyler asks, giving me a questioning look. I nudge him playfully.

"Oh stop it! You know I don't approve of my three year old having sleepovers with friends, but the Fischer's are practically family and I trust them enough to take good care of her." I say reassuringly.

"Fair enough." Tyler says shrugging. "Now can we go back to kissing? We do that really well."

I chuckle and lean forward to kiss him.

"I love you." He says, planting kisses up and down my neck.

"I love you too." I reply.

***

"And Cut! That was beautiful you guys! Excellent work!" Marlene says, after Lucy, Shay, Troian, and I finish filming our final scene together for the day. I glance at the clock. It's finally my lunch break, and that means I to see my baby girl. I grab my water bottle and my other few belongings from my director's chair off set, and quickly make my way to the cafeteria. I'm stopped half way there by Ryan and Everleigh who are running towards me excitedly.

"Ev! I missed you baby girl!" I exclaim, lifting her up on my hip.

"I missed you too, mommy!" She says, wrapping her pudgy arms around my neck.

"Did you have fun with daddy?" I ask, smiling at Ryan who stands patiently behind us.

"Yeah! It was lots and lots of fun!" She squeals.

"Well that's good! Was she good for you?" I ask, turning to Ryan. He smiles and nods.

"The very best! She ate all her dinner, went to bed on time, and was cooperative when she was getting ready this morning." He says proudly. I smile.

"Yay! I'm so happy to hear that! Good job Ever!" I praise, showering her with kisses. Ryan comes over and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me to him. His lips are millimeters away from mine, and for a moment I long to kiss them, that is until I remember where we are.