Love Times Four

Two weeks later
*Tyler's POV*

"Hey Ever!" I exclaim when I see her walk through the door with Poppy in her arms. "How was your sleepover with Dax?"

"Good! Daddy, you know what? We taked Poppy and Shadow to the kitty park!" She says, her eyes wide with excitement. Since Everleigh and Daxton both have kittens, they like to bring them to all their play dates and sleepovers.

"That sounds like so much fun!" I agree, wishing for only a second that I could go back to my play date days.

"Where's mommy?" Everleigh asks, glancing around the room.

"I'm right here!" Ashley replies, trudging down the stairs with a hand caressing her baby bump. Her hair is pulled back into a bun with curled wisps hanging in front. Her outfit is a sleek black dress, complimenting her curves and baby bump, black three inch heels, and a silver clutch by her side. She is the definition of a pregnant glow, if I've ever seen one.

"You look stunning, beautiful. Just like always." I comment, asking myself how I could have possibly ended up with such a good looking girlfriend.

"Aww, thanks baby." Ashley says, pressing her lips to my cheek.

"Good luck today, you will do great!" I say, giving her two thumbs up. Ashley is having her first interview since her pregnancy with Vogue, and I'd be lying if I said I couldn't sense her nerves from a mile away.

"Thanks babe. I hope so. I've been stressing out about this for weeks." She says, saying her goodbyes to Everleigh as well. Before she walks out the door, I grab her and pull her to my side, staring deeply into her crystal blue eyes.

"There isn't a doubt in my mind that you will blow them away. I know it's been a while since you've had an interview, but you've been doing them since you were eleven. You will do great." I tuck a piece of stray hair behind her ear, and give her one last goodbye kiss before sending her on her way. Once I watch the limo, transporting her to the venue, drive out of sight, I turn to Ev.

"Ok. We have all day to do something really special for mommy." I say, rubbing my hands together as if I'm planning some evil scheme.

"Ok! What?" Ev asks, her eyes wide with curiosity. I grin.

"We're gonna finish the twins' nursery." I reply. Everleigh claps her hands and jumps up and down excitedly.

Ashley has been wanting to finish the twins' nursery ever since we found out the genders a few weeks ago. That's all she's talked about, but it's been hard to find time in our busy schedule to complete it. Right now the room consists of random wall decor and furniture shoved in the corners, a sight for sore eyes. Since she's been so anxious about this interview today, I thought I would give her something exciting to come home to.

On that note, the two of us pile into my car and start the short drive to Ikea to pick out the girls' cribs. Ashley is hoping for ones with a white frame to fit our blush pink and cream color scheme, but I think we should do something more unique. It seems like every nursery has a white framed crib in it these days.

Everleigh and I make our way over to the carts, and select a flat utility cart on wheels. After a lot of pleading and begging, Everleigh managed to convince me to let her ride it, so I wheeled her over to the baby section.

"Ok Ever, what crib should we get for the twins?" I ask, parking the cart so she can jump off.

"This one!" She says, pointing to a white one with a pink blanket hanging over the side. I sigh.

"Oh Ev, you're just like your mom." I say, tousling her mob of stringy blonde hair. Just then my eyes catch sight of a copper wired crib with gold undertones.