Garroth x Aaron Fluff

Prompt:

Garroth is hanging out at Aaron's house while snuggling with him watching a movie.

Aaron's POV

Me and Garroth were cuddling on my sofa watching a movie that I, personally, wasn't even paying attention to. I was staring at the blonde beauty who's snuggled up in my chest.

I shifted Garroth onto my lap, him facing me."Aaronnnn~ I was watching a corny movie~" Garroth complained. "Awwww I'm sorry babe~" I said, mocking his tone of voice. He blushed a tint of pink and pouted.

I laughed as he stuffed his face into my chest. I rubbed circles onto his back soothingly, still laughing a bit. I grabbed his chin and lifted his face up to meet mine. I smiled at his adorableness and he smiled back.

I leaned closer to him and brushed my lips against his, closing my eyes and enjoying the moment. He let out a little 'meep' at my actions, but eventually wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing back.

Our little kiss session had turned into a make out session and ended moments later with both of us blushing hardcore and panting slightly. We both got back into our cuddlingbpositions and finished up the movie, the both of us in each others arms...safe and protected.

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

And this is the first official chapter in the book! Im doing this right away cause as your reading this, I'm making another chapter for the Guy~de x Nate NSFW request and then moving onto the Zanvis ZSFW/Fluffy. I usually would have posted this chapter tommorow but I was bored and full of writing inspiration so I was like "Why the heck not?" And posted this now than later.

Byeeee ✌