Zanvis --- (Apocalypse AU Pt. 4)

Travis's POV

The whole group set out off the road and into the forest as me and Zane stayed behind them. "So Zane..." I started, stricking up a conversation that lasted longer then I intended. "Yes..?" Zane asked quietly. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly as I looked at him. "Are you alright..? You don't seem like yourself.." I asked softly. He looked to the side, away from me. "Yeah...Im good.." he said as Aaron halted the group.

Zane looked up to see a horde of walkers snacking on a dead deer. He gagged and looked away, sighing. "Well isn't this just great?" Katelyn sarcastically asked. "We'll go around, not taking any chances here.." Aaron said, leading them around a different path.

I tried talking to Zane again, worried for the smol slightly chubby nugget. "Zuzu...tell me what's wrong...please.." I asked, frowning. Zane stayed silent. ".....". I sighed and lowly whimpered, Zane hearing it.

".....I just....I don't think I deserve yo have you as a friend...I deserve to be dead..." he said quietly, looking down. I looked at him. "Are you crazy? You deserve the world!..who told you this...?" I asked softly. Zane whimpered, pointing at Katelyn.

Travis sighed and growled. "Don't worry..I'll have a talk with her." He said sternly, glaring at her. Zane stayed silent but nodded.

¤¤¤Timeskip¤¤¤

Third Person POV

Soon, the group found someplace to rest since the sun was going down. Travis decided to talk to Katelyn now. He pulled Katelyn in a small hall, away from everyone else. "Kate, we have to talk." He said angrily.

Katelyn batted her eyes at him, trying to seduce him. "Yesssss~?".

Travis growled more, getting pissed. "Why did you tell Zane those things? Now he fells bad about himself and is giving himself death threats." He asked sternly.

Katelyn giggled, pulling Travis close. "I did it for us hun! He isn't normal, he deserves to be a walker! He's getting in the middle of our relationship!" She laughed. Travis tried to slap her off. "Get the fuck off me Kate, cause 1. I.would.NEVER.date.you.  2. I love Zane. And 3. I would sacrafice you to the walkers if I had the chance." He growled.

Katelyn rolled her eyes. "Too bad." She said, pulling Travis into a forceful kiss. Travis froze in place.

Zane found them, looking at something real quick. "H-hey Travis-..." he looked up, gasping, dropping the thing in his hands before looking back down. Tears filled his eyes as they fell quickly, him sniffling as a sob left his mouth, his smol body trembling.

He turned around and ran away, whimpering and sobbing. Travis roughly shoved Katelyn off of him and slapped her harshly. "You bitch!" He yelled at her before running after Zane.

Ohhh boy..
------------------------------

I suck