~Blaniel~

~Requested~

Third Person POV

Daniel sat on his bed, brushing his semi-wet locks, a blowdryer in his hand. He was getting ready for his date with Blaze. He combed his fluffy hair to the side, leaving it alone when he thought it looked perfect. After he finished with that, he went into his closet, pulling out a nice leather jacket with some black jeans and sunglasses. He set the clothes on the bed, grabbing his boots and setting them down.

As he put his outift on, Daniel went to the bathroom. He opened his side mirror, and pulled out small bottle of medication. He was required to take them every day at least twice. He popped one, putting the bottle back, closing the cabinet. He smiled, watching TV until Blaze called or mesaged him that he was there. He watched "The Office", laughing his cute lil butt off.

Eventually, there was a knock at his door, Daniel jumping to his feet and excitedly walking over. He opened the door, a rose held up to him. "Hey puppy~" Blaze cooed, winking. Daniel took the rose, laughing softly. "Hi Blazey" he shyly greeted. Blaze grinned, loving the beautiful blush that spread across Daniel's fair skin. "Don't worry, it's made of candy" he smiled.

Daniel smiled, taking a bite. It was some type of sour candy, Daniel's favorite. He purred in satifaction. "Anywho, shall we get going my precious prince~?". He winked once more. The green haired wolf rolled his eyes, nodding. Daniel made sure to lock the door, walking out to the car with Blaze. Blaze kindly helped Daniel inside, him aweing the sweet gesture.

"Thanks Blaze". Daniel smiled. Blaze sat in the driver's seat, closing the door. "It's my pleasure babe". Blaze charmingly smiled at the smaller. Daniel felt a small spark of confidence inside, feeling brave enough and made a small move. He leaned over, pressing a soft, light kiss to Blaze's cheek. Blaze's face bursted into a bright red color. Daniel was shy, covering his face,

Blaze started them off to a Boba cafe nearby, jamming to old school music. They had a great time, the date doing well so far. The Cafe they went to was themed, it being a special occasion to raise money. People dressed up as bikers, others as school kids, and just a bunch of different unique ideas. The music was even themed to 80's and 90's music. It was a fun little event, and a lot of older people came flaunting their 80's jams and retro styled clothing.

Blaze and Daniel sat down at a two-seater booth, knowing what they're gonna get already. This wasn't the first time they've been here, so they aready knew the orders they were gonna get. Daniel was a huge fan of the caramel bubble tea, while Blaze digged the passion fruit tea. (I've never really heard of boba so helpful hints and tips would be appreciated!:) ). They decided to drink their tea's in the cafe rather than go out.

Blaze told Daniel to wait a second, going up to the front to order their drinks. Daniel offered to pay for the drinks, since Blaze had done it so many times already. "Nonsense, it's alright." He said. Daniel pouted, standing. He walked over to the cashier with Blaze, waiting for him to finish ordering. Once the guy asked for Blaze to swipe his card, Daniel swiped his instead quickly. Blaze looked at Daniel, laughing softly.

"I love you". He smiled. Daniel grinned, happy Blaze let him pay this time. The cashier told them that their rinks would be done in a few, and that he'd call them over when they were finished. The two sat down and started talking about work, patiently waiting for their tea's. After at least 7-10 minutes, Blaze's name was called, the order under his name. He excused himself, going and brining them back to the table, setting Daniels down.

Daniel and him plopped their straws into their cups, taking their first sips. Blaze groaned, his ears pinning back against his head. "I swear, I need to figure out how to make this, the passion fruit gets me everytime!". Daniel giggled softly. "Wanna try some?". He asked, holding his out to Daniel. Daniel leaned over, taking a small sip. "Ooh, it's slightly sour, I like it!". He laughed. He held his out to Blaze, the red head taking a sip as well. "Sweet and smooth, nice".

They decided to take a sip of each others at the same time, being lil cuties. "Oh, hold on puppy, can we do it one more time?". He asked. Daniel nodded, leaning over. Blaze smirked, taking this opprotunity and pressing his lips gently against Daniel's. The green haired wolf's face flushed lightly, his tail wagging side to side. He kissed back, a few people aweing them.

Blaze then pulled away, winking at him. Daniel was a lil flushed cinnamon, Blaze loving his sudden shyness. After about and hour and little longer, they left back home. Blaze offered to stay over, pulling up by Daniel's front door. "I'd like that". He smiled. The two ended up walking in, cuddling up in Daniel's room, falling asleep together on his comfortable bed. Blaze kissed Daniel's head, a small smile on both their faces.

_________________________

How was it? And the song at the top doesn't really relate to the story, but it's a really good one I recommend listening to! A personal favorite :)