Random pt.2 (Zene vs Zanvis)

Third Person POV

Zane woke up the next day, stretching as a cute, quiet yawn left his mouth. He looked over and saw a note laying on his dresser. He picked it up and read it.

Hey Zane, while watching the movie you had fallen asleep. I brought you up to your room so you could sleep on something more comfortable. Me and Gene left shortly after so we wouldn't be a burden. See you soon hun.

                                           From Travis

Zane rubbed his eye, blushing slightly at the note as he placed it down. He stood up and grabbed some clothes to wear for today. He walked over to the bathroom and locked the door removing his clothing to take a quick shower. He put the water temprature at a warm setting, hopping in as he washed him self.

After he done so, he turned off the shower and got out, wrapping himself in a big, fluffy towel and dried hus body. He put on his outfit and did his hair, adding black rose earings just cause. His outfit was a long, oversized sweater dress with some black, fuzzy boots. He grabbed his bag and phone. He locked the door and texted Travis if he wanted to hang out at the coffee shop. Travis replied with a sure.

After that, Zane texted Gene the same thing. Gene agreed and tagged along. Now, the three were chilling in a booth, talking and enjoying their breakfast and drinks. "Hey Zane, you got a little coffee cream on your mouth.." Gene said, leaning in real close to wipe it away. Zane hid his face. "T-thanks.."

Travis glared at Gene, Gene smirking evily at Travis. The waiter came by and asked if they needed anything else. Zane ordered a chocolate stuffed crossant(pro spelling amiright?). The waiter bodded and soon came back with two of them, not charging Zane for it. Zane thanked the waiter as he walked off, winking at Zane.

(Small little timeskip because I love dogs)

The three males were now relaxing at a park, Zane on the swing. Travis and Gene both took turns pushing Zane, one glaring at the other. Zane's giggles rang through the air as the wind blowed freely through his hair. What an angel.

Vylad and Dante had stopped by and had a small conversation with the others before leaving, waving at them.

Suddenly, Aphmau's voice boomed through the streets as barking vould be heard as well. Zane looked over and saw a frosting-covered Aphmau chasing a frosted Celestia. Zane was laughing and giggled as Celestia jumped into the duck pond, Aphmau face firsting into it. "C E L E S T I A" Aphmau yelled. The dog barked in a laughing way before pulling Aphmau out of the water. "Haha, are you two okay?" Aaron laughed, catching up to them.

"No. I am not okay. I ran Aaron, I RAN TO CATCH THIS ONE OVER HERE!" Aphmau yelled dramatically, waving her atms everywhere as dhe pointed to Celestia chasing a squirl.

"Oh my Irene.." Aphmau said seriously sad. Zane was dying, and Travis and Gene awed him.

----

Guess who's officially back