Garroth x Aaron --- Indirect Kiss

Third Person POV

It was a hotter then usual day in Love Love Paradise, everyone in their giant hotel rooms. All the fans and air conditioner were on, but it still felt hot.

Guy~de was running about, taking care of people as always, making sure everyone was all well and good. Kawaii~Chan had suggested a water balloon fight. A fun game and a fun way to cool off.

"The shope is such a long walk from here. We'll burn to a crisp out there." Katelyn groaned. "Tsk, overdramatic much?" Zane sneered, rolling his eyes as the smol nugget crossed his arms. "Shut upp!" Katelyn groaned.

Travis swung his arm around Zane's shoulder. "Calm down babe" he chuckled, pecking his lovers cheek. Zane flushed and huffed, looking away. Travis ended up taking Zane to their shared room. I'll let your young minds run free with that.

Anyway

Aphmau was serving drinks to everyone, some kind of sweet fruity beverage with a cute little umbrella decoration cause you know thats just hoe Aph is.

She offered Garroth and Aaron one lastly, them accepting and grabbing one. Garroth's was blue with a small orange slice with a red umbrella, Aaron's was a red with a blue umbrella. (I know. Discriptive much author?)

Garroth took a sip of his, purring faintly. "Hm, pretty good grapefruit" he smiled. Aaron took a sip of his. "Strawberry lemonade." He said. "I've never really had strawberry lemonade before." Garroth said, striking up a conversation.

Aaron held his drink up to Garroth. "Wanna try it?" He asked, Garroth setting his own down before giving a smile. "Sure." Garroth replied, taking a sip. Then..two loud squeals came from the kitchen. "MY SHIIIIIPPPPPPP!" Kawaii~Chan squealed, jumping up down.

"DIS A CHRIMIS MIRACLE!" Aphmau yelled. Aaron looked down at his cup then at the blonde, flushing. "Oh irene.." he said. "YOU TWO KISSSSSSEDDDDDDDDDDD!" Aphmau yelled. Garroth flushed as well.

"S T O P I T !" They both yelled, red as hell. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan teased them about it for a while, always turning Garroth and Aaron red. After a while, the two secretly ended up being interested in eachother, but never said anything because both were shy of regection.

----

Hewwo