Zanvis Apocolypse AU --- **PT. 5**

Lets see if I still have that writing skill, did I mention that Aph was pregnant? Probably not but it's for the story. Gotta make sacrifices-

Third person POV

As the group strolled on their way to the forest, Aphmau graoned as she held her stomach, almost falling, Lucinda quickly catching her and holding her up. "Guys, I think we should stop for a bit, Aphmau is nearly due and have putting all this work on her is hard for her to take in at once." The witch said. Aaron walked up to her, looking around before setting her down on an old worn down bench.

The raven haired girl denied to stop. "I-im fine. We can't j-just stop. I'll rest w-when we get there.." she managed to say. Aaron kissed her head. "Aph..are you 100% positive you can hold on a little longer..?" He asked, wanting to keep his beloved in healthy conditions for as long as he could.

She nodded, standing back up. "Y-yes, just needed a small breather.." she said, walking again. Aaron held her hand with a firm grip, kissing her hand gently. She smiled, everyone else walking again.

"Do you think our friends made it..?" Laurence asked Garroth, holding the straps of his backpack tightly with tension. Garroth patted his back. "Im sure they did..but...if unfortunately..they didn't..at least they'll still be with us in our hearts and spirit.." he said with a small comforting smile. Laurence nodded, sighing. "I hope Cadenza made it..." he sadly said under his breath, Garroth hearing.

'I know she did..she had to..' Garroth thought. Kawaii~Chan hummed soft songs to herself while walking beside Katelyn and Lucy (boobcinda). "How odd of a forest being in the middle of a city..it's highly unusual.." She said. "Yeah you know what else it unusual? How no matter how much makeup you wear you still look like shrek." Katelyn said.

Lucinda knocked her upside the head. "Shut up."

Vylad's POV

I walked beside Dante, holding his hand as he pampered mine with kisses. I giggled as it pecked his cheek. "Corny.." I smiled. Dante laughed softly. "Oh hush, you love my corn" he joked, making me roll my eyes playfully. "I do" I blush, nuzzling our cheeks together. "I love you..shorty.." Dante said.

"I love you too...a n d I m n o t s h o r t" I whine. Dante was a lot taller than me, but I still don't give a freak.

Aaron stopped them. "Hold on..". Everyone stayed still before Aaron said it was okay. While walking through the forest, Travis striked up a conversation with the chunky nugget.

"Soo Zane..are you doing okay..?" He asked, holding Zane's hand. Zane blushed and shyly nodded. "Y-yeah Im okay.." he said. Travis gently kissed his hand. Zane blushed deeply. 'I-i really w-want to kiss h-him...' he thought. Zane sighed softly to himself.

Suddenly, tons of screaming was heard in the distance, making the group freeze with tension. "Sounds like a fight.." Dante pointed out. "Yeah no kidding dipshit" Katelyn sneered.

"H-hey! Don't call him that!" Vylad said. Katelyn rolled her eyes. "Shut up before I make you." She growled. Zane growled, having enough of her. "Shut the hell up you blue headed bitch! No one fucking cares about what you have to say! You're only here because Aphmau kept you alive!" He yelled.

Aphmau gasped as Katelyn sniffled, shaking a little as a loud sob left her mouth, Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau holding their friend as Katelyn cried loudly. "Zane what the hell!" Aphmau yelled. "Why'd you do that Zane~Kun!?" The pink haired meifwa yelled.

Travis ran to Katelyn, comforting her. "What's wrong with you Zane!?" Travis shouted. Zane went silent, his hair falling over his eyes as a tear ran down his cheek as he ran away into a different direction, crying.

The three comforted Katelyn, or so they thought..

Where no one could see...

Katelyn was smirking insanely at the direction Zane ran off..

Finally....hehe...

---------

A y e e e