Zene Smut

⚠WARNING! THE WRITEN CONTENT WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: DIRTY TALK, DADDY KINK, SLAVE!ZANE/MASTER!GENE.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!⚠

Prompt: Zane had accidentally broken a priceless vase and Gene decides to punish Zane.

Gene' s POV

I strolled through the hallways of my mansion doing role call. I checked everybody on my list except one. 'Zane Ro'meave' I thought as I went to go see where he was.

I checked in almost every room in the large house. 'Irene dammit, where is he?!'. I got about irritated as I continued looking for the little raven haired boy.

I walked past the master bedroom ( Gene's room ) and heard a loud crash. It sounded like shattered glass. "Ohh no...darnit!". Zane's voice had echoed from behind the dark solid wood door.

I shook my head and laughed a bit as I reached out and set my palm on the door nob. I let it rest there for a good 10-15 seconds before opening the door slowly so Zane wouldn't notice me.

I saw him bending down to pick up the peices of glass. I blushed as I saw the bottom part of his dress slid up his legs almost revealing his plump butt. He got back up and turned around.

He threw away the peices of glass and sighed. "Maybe he won't notice..." He said sadly. My heart almost broke at the sight,...almost. I smirked as a rather....dirty thought came into my mind.

"Yeah, I'm sure I won't notice" I said as I startled Zane. "Ah! M-master Gene!" The raven haired said, nervously. "Heyyy~ Kitty~" I said as I neard him.

He backed away from me every time I took as step towards him. He soon backed up onto the wall. I put both my hands on either side of his face.

"So, wanna explain what happened with that vase?" I said as I looked down at him. "I-I accidentally k-knocked over Master's priceless vase while I was c-cleaning up his room like he ordered..." He said shakily.

"I-I'm s-sorry! Please, I'll do anything...just don't hit me....please" he said, shaking. 'Cute..' I thought as I smirked once again. "Anything~?" I asked. He nodded vigorously.

I brushed back his bangs from his right eye and tucked it behind his ear. He blushed a bit at my actions.

I chuckled darkly as I pinned him arms roughly above his head. He yelped a bit as I did that. I laughed as I picked him up and wrapped his legs around my waist. I placed him on the bed and locked the door.

I looked at him and licked my lips as he gulped. I crawled ontop of him and pressed my forehead against his. "You can repay me for breaking that vase by letting me pound the living dailylights outta you" I whispered into his ear.

He gasped as I licked his ear. I Looked at him one last time before pressing my lips against his. He squeaked a little before kissing back, wrapping his arms around my neck, pulling me closer to his body.

I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance to his mouth. He immediately opened his mouth wide, letting me inside. 'I wonder what else his mouth could wrap around~' I thought as I felt my pants tighten.

Our tounges collided together as we both started to sweat a bit. I sucked on his tounge, making him moan.

I disconnected from his lips as I started placing kisses on his jaw all the way down to his coller bone. He moaned with delight as I took some of his skin in between my teeth and left multiple love bites.

I untied his uniform from the back and pulled it down. I left the black choker on him since he looked adorable with it. I pulled the uniform off of him as I was greeted by his erection covered by pink silk panties.

He was also wearing fishnet thigh highs and I left those on him as well since he looked ten times cuter. I grew the rest of his clothes in a random direction, not caring were they ended up.

"W-wait! Aren't you gonna undress too..?" Zane said, blushing hardcore. I mentally slapped my forehead and began to unbutton my shirt, throwing it somewhere random.

I got an idea....hehehe...~. "Kitty...undo master's belt buckle~" I said lustfully as he grabbed a hold of my belt and undid it. I threw my pants somewhere and switched our positions so I was laying down and Zane was sitting on my stomach, right in front of my member.

I slicked myself up with lubricant in my dresser and grabbed Zane's curvy figure, placing it over my member. I slowly pushed him down on my member as both of us loudly moaned.

"A-ahh~! M-master~!" Zane yelled/moaned. "Aww Zuzu, call me...daddy~"  I said as I bounced him up and down on myself. His tightness squeezed my member giving me to much pleasure.

"Nghh~! Daddy!~" Zane yelled out. Profanities were coming out of both of our mouths. I grabbed a peice of cloth on the bed and rolled it up, making it thicker.

I tied the cloth around Zane's mouth before literally, POUNDING, into him. He screamed out load, and threw his head back. But all of his moans were muffled by the cloth, which was getting drenched in saliva.

Soon enough, we both came, one last loud moan erupted from us both. I pulled out of him and layed both of us down on my bed. We were still panting. Zane snuggled into my chest as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you Zane" I said as I held him. "I-I love you too master.." He said. We both fell asleep in each others arms.