Daniel x Blaze --- I-I like you. . .

Third Person POV

Daniel stood underneath the cheery blossom tree, a white envelope inclosed with a pink heart in his palms. His ears were tinted with a bit of red, as for his face. . . . . Ehhhh. His cheeks were blood red. He kicked his foot at the ground softly as he whimpered.

"I knew he wouldn't come. ." Daniel said as he chewed his lip. His ears flattened as he held the envelope tightly in his hands. Daniel sighed and turned around. He was about to walk away until he heard a familiar voice. "Daniel! Wait!" A red haired werewolf said. Daniel felt his faded blush return even more red. He turned back around seeing Blaze running up to him.

Daniel's breath hitched as he was now face to face with Blaze.

"H-hi Blaze. . ." Daniel shyly said, his tail swaying behind him. Blaze smiled before responding to the small pup, "Hey Daniel, what'd you need to talk to me about?". Blaze tilted his head as one ear went down, his own tail swaying a bit faster.

Daniel looked down, nervous. Blaze took notice to the smaller and lifted his face to look at him. Daniel felt his heart skipped multiple beats as he looked into the different colored eyes of his crush.

Daniel took a shaky breath before holding the envelope out. Blaze looked down and saw the letter, his face turning pink.

"I-i. . . I like you Blaze. I've liked you since the beginning of the school year. You're awesome, kind, and handsome. I didn't want to tell you sooner cause I thought that I would've ruined our friendship. . . You're always so positive about everything and you never give up. Meanwhile I can't even do one thing right. . . . I'm the omega and I deserve it. I never did anything helpful. I'm just a mess up. . " Daniel said, tears flowing down his face.

Blaze looked down at the pup in sympathy. Still, he decided not to say anything. Instead, he picked Daniel up bridal style and started walking towards the park. Daniel felt his heart skip a beat as he held onto Blazes neck, the smell of cologne hitting him.

"Oh my Irene!Oh my Irene!Oh my irene!" Daniel thought as he sqeaked a bit. Blaze set Daniel down when they arrived at the park. The sun was setting over the horizon, giving off a beautiful display of colors in the sky. Daniel and Blaze sit down on the grass.

"Ya know. . . It's funny how you think I'm amazing. . ."

Blaze said quietly as  Daniels ears perked up in intrugment. Blaze stared at the dirt ground ripping some of the grass in his palms. "W-what do you mean. . ?" Daniel shyly asked. Blazes' ears sagged down as he helaobd onto Daniels hand.

"I'm not an amazing person-er- werewolf. . I once was the omega too. I hated it. . Being the runt of the group, everyone looking down at you, being left out. . ." Blaze choked a bit before pulling Daniel into a kiss. Daniels whole neck and up turned a blushy red. He nervously kissed back as he began getting pushed down onto the rough surface.

Daniel wrapped his arms loosely around the red wolf's neck. After a few minutes they pulled away, Blaze rolled off of the pup andblayed down next to him.

The two pups held hands while looking at the night sky. . .The End

_________________

I think I'm back to writing again (=u=)