~ Vylante pt.3 ~

~At The ER~

Third Person POV

Due to the stress and overwhelming feeling of Vylad's health, Zane paced back and forth in the waiting room. It was just him, he didn't bother to call anyone else and let them know what happened.

'Ugh..whats taking so long? I know it was an emergency, but an assisted asthma attack shouldn't take an hour and a half..' Zane thought, getting impatient. Soon enough his feet got tired from pacing, him plopping down and taking a rest.

After a few more minutes of impatience, a nurse called for Zane. "Right here..". He said, standing once more and following her to the room. Vylad was laying there, a Golden Doodle laying on his lap. The dog had a vest, which was hung up on a small hanger in the room.

Vylad smiled as the Doodle liked his cheek. They had a collar on, pink with little white bones scattered across it. 'Harper', it read. The lil puppo was all over Vylad, Vylad's snorts and little giggles echoing throughout the room.

Zane held a small smile, along with Vylad's inhaler. He gently walked over, careful of the wires on the ground and sat on the chair beside his bed. "Hey..how're you holding up..?". Zane softly asked, putting his hand over Vylad's.

"Oh..Im alright..Im sorry you had to witness that..". Vylad quietly said, looking at Zane. Zane frowned, sighing softly. "Vylad, we're family, your problems are mine, as mine are yours. I just wanted to ask..what happened? You're usually this little annoying ball of hope and smiles..".

Harper and the nurse stepped out so the dog could treat a new patient who came in. "Well..long story short..boys.". He put on a pitiful smile. "But Im okay! I just..I just lost myself for a while, but now Im back to being my annoying self! Ruds by the way". He laughed.

But he was the only one laughing. Zame sat there with a sympathetic smile. He reached out, holding Vylad's hands. "You don't have to lie to make me believe..". He said. "Im here, Garroth, Mom, Dad, all our friends..we're your support system. Whatever you're going through alone, whether it be something as little as a little stress..you have people that are here to be the bricks and support beames to hold up your tower..no matter how broken down it gets..we'll always help you to build it even stronger..every time..".

Vylad looked away, wiping his eyes. "I..um..i-it's just that..I..er..". He couldn't even talk, but Zane was there to listen, no matter how long it would take. Vylad took a shaky breath. "I..I just feel like a bother sometimes..i-it's hard when you're going through your own problems and you don't wanna bother your friends and family with your issues..".

Zane stood quiet before giving a soft chuckle. "Vylad..everyone goes through that at some point..and when they talk about it they feel much better. Im not gonna force it out of you, but I'll wait till you're ready to speak about it. You open up when you feel its the best time alright?". Zane assured, putting his hand on Vylad's shoulder.

Vylad nodded slowly. "Yeah..thanks big bro..". He said. Zane leaned over, hugging Vylad before standing. "Alright, now lets get that nurse back in here so we can see how quick we can get you out of here and back home.". He said, stepping out to find the nurse.

~Ts To Dante and Travis~

"Awe come on Garroth, it was hilarious!". Travis laughed, Garroth holding him against the wall by his shirt collar. "I don't give a fuck! You messed with the most UNSTABLE Ro'Meave! You don't know what you've done!". He growled, livid. Dantw eolles his eyes. "And so what? It was harmless fun.".

"Harmless? Harmless?!". Garroth dropped Travis, turning to Dante. "That boy has been through shit you could NEVER handle dealing with. I've had to always watch over him because I almost lost him, THREE FUCKING TIMES!". Garroth started tearing up due to the rage.

"EVERY DAY I HAD TO WORRY ABOUT LOSING MY BABY BROTHER. EVERY NIGHT I BARELY GOT SLEEP BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING HE'D REFRET. EVERY MORNING I SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS MAKING SURE HE'D HAVE FOOD ON THE TABLE WHEN HE AWOKE. EVERY DAMN WEEKEND I CANCELED MY PLANS JUDT TO MAKE SURE HE WASN'T ALONE!".

Dante and Travis stood quiet. "...". Garroth was silently whimpering, but soon regained his posture and calmed down. "Just leave him alone, or else I won't be this nice.". He threatened, leaving. Travis looked at Dante. "Wow..didn't realize things were..that hard..". Travis spoke up. Dante sighed. "Yeah..I- too bad though, they're all depressed freaks anyway". Travis cut Dante off.

"Wait what?". Dante couldn't believe it.  Travis was mean, yes, but he was never this..heartless..

Travis laughed. "Nothin', but anyway, Ima go hang with Kate and Kawaii~Chan at the field. Meet us there when you stop acting like you care okay? Okay.". He shrugged, leaving.

Dante had a bad feeling in his gut..

Was this really his bestfriend..?

How come he never knew this about Vylad..?

Will the next time he see Vylad also be his last..?

No one knew, but now Dante knew he needed to fix his mistakes..

__________________________

Hi owo