Zanvis Smut

⚠WARNING! THE WRITEN CONTENT WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: DADDY KINK, DIRT TALK. ( <--Never gonna be changed btw)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!⚠

Prompt: Its night time at the two lovers' house. Travis and Zane are cuddling on the bed while watching Bob's Burgers.

Travis' POV

I was laying down with Zane on our shared bed watching Bob's Burger's on our TV that hung on the wall in front of the bed. My little ZuZu was cuddled into my bare chest.

He was running his hand up and down my shirtless chest as I rubbed my hand down his smooth back. He was wearing booty shorts and a black crop top. I pulled him into my lap, facing me.

"Travis, what do you want?" He asked as he shorted on my lap. "Nothin'" I said as I pulled him higher onto my lap, so now he's on my private area.

He blushed when I moaned, cause he shifted on my now growing erection. "Ohh~ I know what you want~..". He smirked a bit before shifting again. A tent was now growing in my pants.

He scooted downwards before unzipping my zipper with his teeth. He pulled my pants down to knee-high level before climbing back on me. He licked his lips sedusivley.

He lightly brushed his palm on my erection, making me moan again. He giggled before pulling down my boxers. A dark blush had risen on both of our faces.

He grabbed my member in his hand and started to stroke it up and down. Keeping in my moans was getting harder as he did this.

He bent down and licked the tip like a kitten. I moaned a little louder as he kissed the tip again before taking me in whole.

He bobbed his head at a quick pace, swirling his tounge around the skin. I moaned louder as I was meeting my end. "Nghh ahh~ Zane...'bout..to..cum" I managed to say as a pool of heat gathered at the pot of my stomach.

He stopped sucking and pulled off, much to my disliking. Zane leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Aww..dont worry babe, I have a better place for it to go~" Zane then unbuttoned his booty shorts and pulled them down teasingly.

I was eyeing him down as he slid the clothing off, throwing it somewhere else. He then placed himself over my leaking member and and just stayed there.

I looked at him with a pleading look. "Zane.....please..~" I shakily moaned as he just looked at me and smirked.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong..~" he said, still on top of me.

"Aww, you want me? You want me to ride you so hard that you'll explode deeply into me that I'll have your kids~?" Zane teased as I felt myself harden to the point where it hurt.

"Arghh....DAMMIT ZANE!" I yelled as I reached my breaking point, I grabbed his  hips and literally, SLAMMED him down. We both threw our heads back and moaned loudly, but Zane moaned the loudest.

I pushed him down and began to thrust hardly into him as he moaned out loud, wrapping his arms around my neck. I went fast and hard, not stopping for anything.

"A-AHH! TRAVIS~!" Zane screamed as he pressed himself closer to my body. I held him close as I thrusted in and out. I pressed my lips against his capturing him in a kiss.

Our moans were muffled in the rough yet passionate kiss we were sharing. Our tounges collided as saliva was exchanged from both of us.

I was reaching my end as Zane was reaching his as well. After about a minute or so, I pushed deeply into Zane before releasing.

A loud moan erupted from Zane as he came as well. "That..was...amazing" I said as I pulled out of him and layed down next to him.

"Mhm..it..sure.....was" he panted out, laying his head on my chest. We were both out of breath as we cuddled before falling asleep.

○●¤○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○•

And here is the Zanvis smut that was requested in the Aaron x Garroth fluff chapter. See ya next time.

Peace out peeps✌✌✌