Zanvis --- Crystal Gems

(I had never really got to watch a lot of Steven Universe so if this is not what you expected, I apologize in advance. Just dont hate me!)

Third person POV

It was a beautiful symmer day at Beach City. A group of different types of gems of all shapes and sizes were seated at the shore of a glistening land of water. Many people called it a "Beach". There were a bunch of magical humanoids along with a small human.

[I need to do this real quick(I made some of these up)

Travis= Tryolite

Aaron= Ebola (jk)= Almendite

Katelyn= Kuyanite (;-;)

Dante= Dravite

Kawaii~Chan= Kandine

Vylad= Viridine

Garroth= Goshenite

Laurence= Lazulite

Zane= Zultanite

Aphmau= Human]

They were all together on a red and white checkered blanket as the sun slowly began to fall, the moon and stars bursting out to light up the night.

The gang members all watched the stars fly around in the sky. Well, almost all of them. Two of the members of the group were in the house, talking about some up coming missions.

Tryolite and Zultanite both sat on the floor as a box was placed down in front of them. Zultanite placed his hand on the box as the edges started to glow. The box lifted off the ground as all the sides opened.

A pastel pinkish green screen appeared as a hologram spreader out. Zultanite tapped the rose icon as 3 different types of missions flashed onto the screen. Tryolite gulped nervously at the other gem.

Zultanite glanced over at Tryolite and noticed his behavior. "Trav (his nickname). . . Are you alright?" Zultanite looked at the albino with a looked of worry plastered onto his face. Tryolite got lost in Zultanites crystal eyes.

The way they shine like glitter, the way they sparkle like jewels, and the way they're as blue as the ocean. His eyes were luring. They showed different emotions. If he was feeling mad or upset his eyes would turn a hint darker, almost unnoticeable. And if he was feeling more joy and happiness, his eyes would lighten up a shade.

You could never really tell unless you really get close and focus on the blue changes. Travis could see it though, he always never missed a thing new about the ravenette. He would always know if Zane changed his black nail polish to a shade of grey, when he smiled under that mask, or when he is actually happy.

Travis was brought back into reality when Zane snapped his fingers multiple times in front of his face. Travis shook his head and blinked a few times. "Yeah. . . I'm fine Zane." Travis said as he looked at the ground, his face hot from earlier. "You're obviously not fine. . . You never call me by my real name unless you have something to say. . ." Zultanite said as he scooted closer and put his hand on Travis' cheek.

Travis felt his face get hotter at the touch of the smol ones soft hand. "I-I'm okay. . . really. ." Travis said as he looked at the ravenette. Zane looked at Travis before feeling a tear run down his face. Travis gasped softly before wiping the tear away. "Why are you crying. . . ?" Travis asked as he hugged the onyx haired male. Zane whimpered before saying, "You don't wanna tell me why you're acting like this cause you don't trust me. . . Right. . ?".

Travis lifted Zanes chin and looked into his eyes. "Zane. . I trust you more than you could imagine. I just didnt wanna tell you anything because I was afraid that what I say would make you wanna stop being friends with me. . . I'm so sorry that I made you feel that way." Travis said in a low voice as Zane blushed lightly. Travis didn't know this but Zane felt a pang of giddiness (is that a word?) when Travis talked like that. He would sometimes shiver a little.

The black haired male gem looked away from Travis, he was to shy to look at the albino. Travis sighed before letting go of Zanes face. He grabbed the smaller males hands before looking at Zane. "There. . Is something I wanted to tell you for a while now. . ." The white haired gem felt a bit nervous as he glanced around the room a bit. Zultanite looked at him before asking in a soft voice, "What is it.  .  . ?". Travis took a deep breath.

"Zane, I've known you for years. I know everything about you. . I admire you so much, it hurts. You're my best friend and I care about you so much. We been through everything together. You're unlike anyone I've met before. You're beautiful, creative, and unique. What I'm trying to say is. . . I don't wanna be best friends anymore. ." Travis said. Zane felt his eyes water.

"You don't wanna be my best friend anymore. . . ?" Zane whimpered. Travis felt his heart melt as he looked at the smaller male. "Yeah, I don't wanna be best friends anymore. . . I wanna be more than that. ." Travis said as he saw a large blush appear on Zultanites face. "You mean like. . . Boyfriends?". Travis nodded. He grabbed Zanes chin and made him look directly into his eyes. "I love you. .".

Tryolite then pressed his lips against Zultanites as they shared a passionate kiss. Zultanite wrapped his arms around the white haired gems neck as felt arms grip onto his waist softly. Both of their gemstones glowed a shade of pink. There lips moved in sync as they both poured all of their love and care into the lip lock. They soon broke apart as they connected their heads together. Travis chuckled while Zane giggled.

"Hehe. . . I love you too"

And they connected their lips once again.

________

( ;u; )