Tagged

Another one.....greatttttttt

( tagged by the amazing @I_Ship_Danvis. Go follow them, they're pretty cool)

 Go follow them, they're pretty cool)

1. Yes 😶

2. Yas

3. Don't have one

4. Taken

5. My bestfriend, like 30 seconds ago.

6. Believer by Imagine Dragons

7. 41%

8. Alana (she goes to my school)

9. Diego (even though he's annoying)

10. I'm pretty sure my whole account explains, but Zanvis.

11. I don't really know.. My favorite LA (language arts) teacher, Mr. Irwin had left the school after the first year I was there. I got really upset about it though, I even cried...like a lot. Just Imagine the person who's changed your life permantly, leaves it permanently. We had writing assignments and every single time, he would say "It's okay, even if you didn't get a 100 on this, you still got an 80% or higher. You're very skilled in writing, but you just need to how to use it right. I'm pretty sure you text your friends, and you have ICT (Advanced Computer Technology. I don't know why it's with an I). Your gonna go far in this.." and that's all I remember... Mr. Irwin was one of those rare teachers.. he was the kind of teacher who would listen to whatever you had to say, help you with whatever you needed help with, talk to you like a human being, not like a kid he's just teaching for over 100 days. He was special to me... and I never got to tell him that...

12.

13

13. April 25, 2004

I don't know if im doing this right but I'll try.. again

captingoddamnlevi
Velociraptor30
MoonStars21
I_AmGAYroth
ZeroIntolerance
LittleAwesomePopTart (my child)
Princess_Josie_29
tamlaura1
RobThier
CrestFallenStar
Turtle-is-a-Tomboy
Jebean03
BriBaker415
EinatSegal
no_kidding
cha_O_s
FreedomHasan
yaolgirl379
KC_Dreams_
JJArtJayla