~Kate~Chan~

~requested~

Third Person POV

Katelyn was laying down on her bed, lightly swinging her feet as she watched movies on her computer. She had a few sleeping bags by the door, but that was because Aph had suggested an all girls sleepover.

By all girls I mean just the three of them, and by sleepover I mean them all in the livingroom sleeping and watching movies while stuffing their faces with sweets.

Pretty dope if you asked me.

Katelyn rolled off the side of her bed, standing and walking downstairs. She saw Kawaii~Chan baking little sweets of all variations. "Hey KC, what are you making?". She asked, putting her hair up into a lazy bun. Kawaii~Chan giggled.

"Kawaii~Chan's making cupcakes, pastries, chocolate-filled donuts, and a bigggg cake wixed with all of her and you guys's favorite candies!". She exclamlimed, pulling a tray out of the over with perfectly cooked red velvet, marble, chocolate and vanilla cupcakes.

Katelyn's stomach lightly rumbled at the sight and smell of the miniature cakes. "Got my stomach begging for some already". She laughed. Kawaii~Chan smiled brightly, handing her a vanilla on with a pastel blue frosted top.

"Here you go!". She laughed adorabley. Katelyn's cheeks became a tinted pink, taking it from the pinky miefwa. "Thanks KC..". Katelyn trailed off, looking down at the cupcake. Her smile caught Kate off guard, the sound of her laugh ringing through her ears.

Katelyn shook her head, walking away.

--ts--

It was around 9 or 10, and the sun had gone down. Aphmau layed out a selection of movies for the 3 girls, about 4-5. Kawaii~Chan brought the sweets over in cute pink tray's, setting them down. Katelyn was sitting on one of the sofa's, watching her shows on her laptop.

Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau brought over their blankets and pillows, setting the down next to Katelyn's. "Alright, I think we're good for the night!". Aphmau giggled excitedly. KC's tail calmy swayed side by side, her nomming on a cookie filled with chocolate and peanut butter.

Katelyn grabbed a pastry, taking a bite out of the corner before setting it down. "So what movie are we watching first Aph?". She asked, fixing her bun into a new one since hers got all messy and floppy over time. Aphmau giggled evily, holding out a hardcopy of a new movie that was released.

It was about a scary clown that terrorized 7(?) kids, and they went looking for clues about one of the kids' missing brother. "Sounds too corny to be a horror movie.". Kate shrugged, taking the copy and examining the back.

"Wellll, what about this night made you think it was gonna be original?". She laughed. Kate thought for a moment, before giving it back to the shortie woman. Aphmau plopped the DVD in, hitting play.

Since Aphmau declared that she'd get a sofa to herself, Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn shared the bigger one. Halfway through the movie, Katelyn felt slight pressure on her shoulder. She looked over, seeing Kawaii~Chan tiredly looking at the screen with her head on her shoulder. Her tail gently patted the sofa cushion, her ears down.

Katelyn felt that familiar heat come across her face, seeing how..beautiful and peaceful she looked. Katelyn made the brave move, putting her arm around the girl. She fixed herself so she was laying down, KC on her chest. It was actually a lot more comfortable this way.

After the movie finished, Kate looked at Kawaii~Chan once more, seeing her asleep purring softly. Kate smiled, running a hand through her hair, making the sleeping girl purr louder and smile, snuggling her face closer into Kate's chest.

Aphmau eventually fell asleep as well, snoring and drooling in her sleep. Kate snapped a photo so she could bully her in the morning before lightly planting a soft kiss on the meifwa's head, falling asleep herself.