Aaron x Zane SMUT (Now finished ;-;)

Third Person POV

Aaron hid in his room from Zane with his hands covering his crotch. 'Dammit. . . Why does he have to be so cute and sexy without realizing it" Aaron thought as his erection was taking up the space in his pants. He had no choice but to do 'it'. He quietly unzipped his pants and took out his member.

He rubbed it up and down and covered his mouth so he wouldn't be loud. He rubbed it a bit faster and moaned louder. He bumped into the nightstand, making something fall off and hit the ground.

"Aaron? Are you okay?" Zanes voice was muffled by the door. "Shit. . . Uh Yeah! I-I'm fine!" Aaron yelled to Zane. "Okay. . . But be careful! I heard something fall!" Zane responded. "Don't worry about it!" Aaron said.

Aaron had gotten more erect at the sound of Zanes voice. 'Dammit! This is exactly what I was trying to get rid of!' Aaron screamed in his mind. He shook it off and began to play with himself again. He began to go faster with his hand, which made him accidentally let out a really loud moan.

He froze in place and just waited there. He heard footsteps coming towards his room and he looked up. "A-Aaron. . . ?" "Just end me now. . .".

He heard the door open and looked to see Zane standing there. Aaron's face flushed as he looked at Zane. "What're you doing?" Zane asked curiously. Aaron mentally face palmed, "I knew he was innocent but not this innocent!".

Zane walked over and sat down in front of Aaron's member, looking at it curiously. He poked the tip causing it to twitch. He giggled at the sudden movement and did it again. He then grasped it in his smol hand, making Aaron shudder.

He licked the tip out of curiosity and Aaron moaned. "Oh no, d-did I hurt you. . . ?" Zane asked as he looked at Aaron. "Wha-? N-no! I'm fine! In fact, it was the opposite of pain" Aaron said. Zane smiled before licking the tip again. Aaron lowly moaned as Zane kept licking his shaft.

Zane then took all of Aaron in and bobbed his head at a quick pace. Aaron loudly moaned at the sudden action. Zane giggled causing the vibrations to vibrate around Aaron.

Aaron came into Zane's mouth with one last moan and grunt. "Hehe. I helped!" Zane cheered as he licked the remaining semen off his face. "Uh. . . Thanks" Aaron said. "I'm not done yet Aaron" Zane said as he took off his jacket and pants/boxers. Aaron's face flushed as he looked away.

"Z-Zane! What're you doing!?" Aaron asked as he covered his eyes. "I wanna try something!" Zane said excitedly. Aaron smiled a bit but didn't look at Zane. "Aaron. . . ? You're not gonna look at me. . . ?" Zane asked sadly.

Aaron's heart practically melted at the ravenette. "Zane. . . I wanna look at you but you don't have any clothes on and I don't wanna make you uncomfortable. . ." Aaron said as Zane sighed. "But I want you to look at me. . . Or am I to hideous to look at. . .?" Zane asked sadly.

Aaron turned his head and held Zane close quickly. "Don't you EVER say that again" Aaron stated seriously. "But why. . ? You don't wanna look at me. ." Zane asked, still upset. Aaron softly held Zanes chin and lifted his head up. "I'll look at you from now on if it makes you feel better. ." Aaron said.

Zane smiled before responding, "Thank you Aaron. . . . I love you". Aaron smiled widely before kissing Zane. Zane giggled and kissed back. It was short, yet passionate. They broke the kiss before Zane left off where he was at.

"So about the thing I wanted to try, Ima need your help" Zane nervously have a half smile. Aaron chuckled before lifting Zane up by his waist and placed him right over his member. Zane moaned quietly as he began to go down slowly.

Aaron grunted at the tightness of Zane. He shut eyes and helped Zane go down as Zane let out a few tears of pain. The ravennete whimpered as he made it all the way down. Aaron opened his eyes and gasped when he saw Zane.

Aaron wiped his tears and kissed his lips softly as Zane moved up and down on Aaron. "Oh my~!" Zane moaned as he bounced up and down on Aaron. "Why do I feel really good?~" Zane moaned. Aaron laughed. "That's called pleasure. It's what you're feeling right now." Aaron said as he bounced Zane on him.

Zane mewled before pulling Aaron into a deep kiss. Aaron kissed back as his eyes fluttered shut. Zane moaned loudly as he released. Aaron chuckled as started sucking on Zanes neck. The ravennete whimpered and moaned softly as Aaron sucked, lucked, and bit on the sensitive skin.

Aaron came close to his release as he bounced Zane faster and harder on him. Zane giggled and took over, bouncing as a fast pace all by himself. Aaron peck Zane as he left multiple hickies on his neck and collar bone.

Aaron groaned loudly as he released inside of Zane. Both were panting and sweating. Zane lifted himself off of Aaron's member and climbed onto the bed, Aaron following after. Aaron covered them in his blanket as Zane dozed off in his arms. Aaron soon fell asleep as well.

Both males snuggled up close as they slept side by side. Zane was pressed against Aaron's chest and Aaron wrapped his arms around Zane.

Just a normal night for two normal lovers.

________

Cringe level - 100