Ein x Kai --- The pleasure's all mine~

Third Person POV

It was a cool night in Mystreet. Everyone was asleep in their homes, dreaming of their future(cliche, I know). Everyone, except two lovers who were having their special night. . .

Inside the house was a werewolf and a meifwa, the werewolf's name being Ein and the meifwa Kai. The two were madly inlove with each other, and decided to spread their love tonight.

Faint moans were heard throughout the house as the sound of a bedboard slaming against the wall. "N-nya~!" A voice moaned as grunting followed behind.

"Ahh!~ E-ein~!" Kai moaned as he held onto the werewolf's shoulders, bouncing on his lap. Ein grunted before placing his hands behind his neck, leaning back to watch his boyfriend.

Kai's face was fully red, as well as the tips of his ears. His tail wrapped around Ein's leg. His tounge hung out of his mouth. Ein's face, as well as his ear tips, were red. "Oh Irene~!" Ein called out as he started to buck his hips upward.

Kai screamed out as Ein hit his prostate dead on. Tears fell from the meifwa's eyes as pleasure consumed him. Ein then pushed Kai down onto the matress as he began to thrust rapidly into his lover.

Kai couldn't focus on anything but the pleasure shock going on around his body. Ein held Kai's back and connected their lips. Kai moaned as they mixed their tounges together. Breathing was getting difficult for the two.

Ein felt his end coming as he continued to kiss while fuck his boyfriend. Kai felt himself get closer to the edge as well.

Finally, with one final deep and hard thrust, Ein came into Kai, yelling his name as he kept bucking his hips to make the orgasm longer. Kai on the other hand had screamed Ein's name as he then saw white dots.

The two shared a passionate kiss as they came down from their high. Ein then pulled out as his seed slowly leaked from Kai's arse. He licked Kai clean before laying them both down.

The couple then cuddled up in a warm blanket for the rest of the night.

_____________

Jesus fucking christ, kill me now.