Zenix x Zane --- You're hot when You're mad

(Smut)

Third Person POV

"I TOLD YOU TO HAVE THESE CIGARETTE ASHES CLEANED UP BEFORE I GOT HOME!" Zane yelled at his boyfriend, Zenix. Zenix was leaning one foot against the wall as he inhaled the smoke from a lit cigar, breathing it out in a calm manner.

"Zenix! Are you even listening to me?!" Zane shouted once again, his throut starting to be a bit sore from all the shouting.

"Yeah yeah I heard ya, stop screaming in my face would ya?" Zenix said, once again inhaling the tobacco once more. On purpose, Zenix blew the smoke straight in Zane's face, knowing how Zane would react.

Zane fanned away the smoke roughly with his hands, sending a deathly glare to the taller male. "Dammit Zenix! You know I don't like that shit in my face!" The ravenette yelled. Zenix just smirked evily as he threw the cigar bud on the floor, stomping on it to put out the small flame.

Zane felt a wave of anger and utter annoyance wash over him when more ashes were added to the collection on the floor. He looked at Zenix with an angered look. Zenix just slyly smiled and stalked towards his lover. Zane soon felt arms wrap around his lower waist as Zenix dug his face into the crook of Zane's pale neck.

Zenix dared to start leaving soft kisses and bites along the smallers neck and collar bone. Zane felt himself shudder a bit underneath his lovers masculine body figure. "S-stop. ." Zane mewled, lightly grasping onto Zenix's shoulders. Zane felt the brunnete roll his hips against his own, causing Zane to shiver in delight.

"Your mind says no, but your body says yes~" Zenix whispered into Zane's ear, softly biting it after. Zenix knew where Zane's weakspot was, it was a little place right underneath Zane's ear. Zenix knew that Zane would immedietly fall to his knees.

So Zenix decided to be a dick and kissed right under Zane's ear. Zane felt his legs give out as he fell to his knees. Zenix smirked once more and picked the small ravenette up, wrapping the goth's legs around his waist.

Zenix opened their shared bedroom door and gently placed his fragile boyfriend on the soft matress, taking in every detail. From Zane's beautiful diamond blue eyes to his cute pudgy thighs (ayeeeee that rymed). Then Zane's lips, dear Irene his lips. That had to be Zenix's favorite feature about this angel before him.

Zane had the most plump, pink, round lips Zenix had ever seen. They were always smooth, never chapped, and always remained that cute baby pink color. Perfect for a kiss.

So that's what Zenix did.

He climed up on the bed and connected their lips. Zane's eyes fluttered shut as he wrapped his arms around Zenix's neck. The dominant male licked Zane's bottom lip, Zane opening his mouth quickly. Zenix tugged at Zane's pastel purple crop top and manage to get it off without parting their lips.

Soon enough both males had gone shirt/crop top less, pants/skirt less, leaving Zenix in his Calvin Kleins, and Zane in his black lacy Victoria Secret panties (don't flipping judge me). Zenix felt his face get hot as his eyes got darker with lust.

Zane needily tugged off Zenix boxers, Zenix's member hitting him in the face. Zane got on his knees and took the tip in his mouth, swirling his tounge around the base. Zenix layed back and watched Zane suck away.

Zane took the whole 9 1/2 inches as he bobbed his head at a quick pace. "S-shit. ." Zenix groaned as he pushed Zane's head down further. Zane hummed in responce and that sent Zenix over the edge. Zenix then came into the small goth's mouth as Zane swallowed every last drop.

Zenix growled playfully before roughly flipping Zane over on all fours. Zane let out a low moan as Zenix rubbed the tip of his member on Zane's entrance. (666 words)

"P-please Zenix" Zane whimpered as his shoulders were pushed onto the bed. Zenix grinned evily as he kept rubbing his tip on Zane. "Please whattt~?" Zenix teased, pushing in very slowly. "Please Zeni~! I want to feel you, I want you to hurt me, I want you to pull my hair!~" Zane lewdly shouted.

Zenix completley lost himself when Zane called him Zeni. It was the way he said it that drove the brunette over his limits. Zenix then plunged deeply into Zane while pulling his hair, thrusting at a very fast pace.

Zane moaned whore-ishley loud as he slammed himself back when Zenix went forward, causing rough pleasure to surge through their bodies. Zenix slammed into his boyfriend as he felt himself reaching his climax. Zenix wrapped a hand around Zane's member and pumped him quickly. Zane had fresh tears rolling down his soft pale cheeks.

"I-I'm gonna cum Zane. ." Zenix grunted as he felt beads of sweat roll down his face. "In or o-out. . ?" Zenix asked. "I-IN! I WANT IN~!" Zane yelled.

Zenix and Zane yelled at the top of their lungs as Zenix came deeply into Zane, filling him to the brim. Both saw stars as Zenix slowly pulled out, laying down next to Zane.

They covered themselves with the blanket as Zenix and Zane shared one last passionate kiss. They pulled apart and cuddled the rest of the day.

"Hey Zane. ."

"Yes Zeni. .?"

"You're hot when you're mad"

"Shut up"

"Heh, love you too"

_____________

( °3°)