Ein × Aaron (ship name?)

I would've put an actual ship name but idk what the ship name would be between the two. Any ideas?)
~Smut~
~Requested~

Third Person POV

Aaron Lycan was making his way down to the bar. He really needed a drink right about now. He just went through one of the worst breakups he thinks he's ever had. Aphmau, his beloved, now ex girlfriend, humiliated him in front of everyone.

Tonight was supposed to be the night. He had the ring, the proposal, everything. It was all set up for perfection. But, I guess 6 years isn't enough time. Aaron sighed, walking in. The smell of hot bodies, alcohol, and a hint of backroom sex lingered in the air. The music was loud, Aaron feeling his insides vibrating. (Am I the only one that feels that? Lile when the music is too loud on a speaker my insides are shaking everywhere? Maybe).

Aaron sat on one of the bar stools, ordering a shot of tequila. The bartender noticed his down mood, and happened to know Aaron. "Whats wrong alpha?". He asked, cleaning a rootbeer mug with a clean cloth. Aaron looked up at them. "Ein?". He was confused.

Ein chuckled softly. "I work here, this technically is my club.". He laughed. Aaron took his shot, setting it down. "Well, to answer your question, I was supposed to make Aphmau my fìance tonight..but, I guess not.". He sighed. Ein poured him another shot. "Mm, and you've guys been dating for at least five years, right?".

Aaron nodded. "Six, actually. I thought that was more than enough time though..". He stirred his glass around, looking at the liquid inside. "I just thought that she was the one..I had everything planned..". He dreadfully sighed. Ein hummed, putting the clean glass on the shelf.

He set down the rag. "Well, how about I treat you tonight? You need it.". He said. "All the drinks you want, on me for the night." He said with a smile. Aaron shook his head. "Save your money, Im leaving early anyway..".

Ein laughed. "Nah, I insist.". He said. He poured Aaron another shot, dropping a small droplet of a intoxication potion. It was sure to get Aaron drunk rather quickly. Aaron took it, coughing a bit. "Different..whiskey tonight?". He coughed.

Ein nodded. "Might need a new bottle". He laughed softly. Aaron felt woozy(?), shaking his head. He slurred his words, his head spinning. Ein called in his coworker to take over, stepping out from the counter and next to Aaron.

Aaron groaned. "I need to get laid tonight..". He stood up. Ein grabbed his hand, taking him to the backroom. He swung his arms around Aaron's neck, kissing him. Aaron lifted him, his legs wrapped around his waist. The two kissed harder, Ein slipping his tongue through Aarons alcohol-soaked lips.

(Be honest about how bad this is gonna be 😖)

He could taste the sweetness clearly, distincting the different drinks. Aaron took it further, lightly grinding against him. Ein sighed in contempt, undoing his work shirt, slipping it off. He helped Aarons off as well, the two clinging together more.

Aaron kissed Ein's jawline, feeling the smallers hands working on his belt. Soon enough, the belt was roughly pulled from Aaron's pants, thrown across the room, smacking the cold wall. Ein tilted his head to the side, closing his eyes when Aaron kissed and bit his neck.

The blue werewolf wanted to please his alpha, pushing him down onto the bed. It was clean. He moved down to his pants, slipping them off. He pulled out Aaron's throbbing dick, mesmerized by how big it was, and how hard. He blushed deeply, hungry for it.

He licked the tip, addicted already. He was excited, and it was very clear Aaron was as well. He took the tip in his mouth, Aaron groaning at the warmth and moistness. Ein licked up the sides, taking half. He used his hand with the other, sucking and slurping professionally. Aaron gripped a small chunk of his hair, pushing him down further, drugged up and ready to go.

Ein gagged slightly, but tried to take the rest in. He hummed softly around it, the vibrations sending chills up Aaron's back. Ein seemed to have a pretty good idea what he was doing, treating Aaron right, and good as fuck.

Eventually, Ein pulled off his a small 'pop', licking his lips. He crawled on Aaron's chest, removing the rest of his own clothes as well. He swooped down, taking Aaron's lips in his own. He flipped them over, so he was underneath. He stroked him carefully, holding his shoulders.

Aaron offered to prepare him. Ein blushed, looking to the side. "N-no need..". He flushed, embarrassed as hell. Aaron grinned, gently getting between his legs. He held Ein's legs up and apart. He kissed him deeply, holding both his hands down against the soft matress.

He pushed himself all the way in quickly, rather having it done quickly so there'd be less pain. Ein gasped, arching his back and letting out a howl of ecstacy. It felt amazing for both. Ein's ears pinned down against his head, him letting out precious and lucious pleasure-filled sounds that were absolute music in Aaron's ears.

The older held Ein's waist, repeatedly pounding himself deep in his gut. He saw the small bumb that appeared in Ein's stomach everytime he went in, aweing Ein's adorable faces and whines.

After a while, Aaron flipped Ein on his stomach, a classic doggystyle. Ein gripped the sheets, burrying his face into a pillow, moaning for Aaron to move faster. He happily obliged, increasing his speed. It was all too overwhelming, and Ein was on cloud 9. Aaron spread his legs further for more room, lightly gripping Ein's throat. He coughed, a lime of drool rolling down his chin onto the bed.

Aaron leaned down, nibbling on his ear while husking loving and filthy words in his ear, smacking his ass a few times till bright red handprints appeared.

Hours passed, and the two finally finished their little party. Ein was cleaned, Aaron passed out on the bed. He chuckled, kissing his head before leaving the room. "Sweet dreams Lycan..~". He cooed to himself, his eyes flashing a sickly green for a split second.

Aaron was left on the bed, covered in love marks and seed. But he was knocked the fuck out so did it really bother him at the moment?

No, not really.

-------------

Ew, Im cringing