Aaron x Dante Smut

⚠WARNING! THE WRITEN CONTENT WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: DADDY KINK, SPANKING.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!⚠

Prompt: It's Aaron's 25th birthday today and when the party is over, a certain blunette gives Aaron a special gift.

Third person POV

Today was Aarons 25th birthday and he couldn't be anymore grateful for all the gifts and sweets everyone gave him. The party was being held at the girls house since it was larger than the others' houses.Aaron was chilling by the counter in the kitchen talking with Garroth and Lucinda.

"And that's how I got a reward for best caw caws!" Garroth exclaimed happily. Lucinda rolled her eyes and laughed while Aaron pondered about a certain blue haired male. "Hey, have any of you guys seen Dante?" Aaron asked.

Garroth shrugged since he couldn't speak with the strawberry puffs made by Eric in his mouth. "I dunno where he is. He should be here since he was the most excited person about your birthday today do I don't understand why he isn't here.." Lucinda said, moving her cup in circle motions, making her Hawaiian punch swirl with it.

Aaron's mood switched from happy to dissapointed when he heard about Dante. He excused himself and went outside. He walked down the street which was dimly lit by the street lamps.

He went to his house and went upstairs to his room. He opened the door and turned on the light, his face flushing. Dante was in his boxers and was in the most lewd position. He was on his knees while his legs were spread apart. He was wearing a play boy bunny outfit that hugged his body beautifully.

Aaron's mouth started to water at the sight before him. The only source of light was from the one candle in the room. It was one of those big ones that produced quite a bit of light.

Dante had gotten off the bed and walked towards Aaron. Still blushing furiously, Aaron gets dragged to the bed and is forcefully thrown onto the mattress. The blunette then climbed on top of Aaron and started to unzip his jeans.

The blue haired boy pulled the zipper down with his teeth, then pulled the pants down to Aarons knees before palming the growing erection.

Aaron silently moaned as Dante continued this for a while. After reading him, Dante pulled down Aaron's boxer briefs to see a 10 and 1/2 inch by 3 inch wide member standing before him. He licked his lips sedusivley before automatically deepthroating Aaron.

Aaron grunted aloud in pleasure as Dante sucked at a quick pace. Not to long after, Aaron had came, sweating and grunting. Dante swallowed the whole load as he started to take off the bunny outfit slowly, much to Aaron's disliking.

After the top part was off Dante only had the coller, fishnet stockings, and the bunny ears on. Aaron's mouth began to water as the blunette climbed on top of the black haired man. He positioned himself over the raging hard-on which the head was turning red as it looked for some sort of relief.

Aaron drooled as Dante roughly pushed himself down onto the olders member as they both let out a satisfying groan. Dante immediately started slamming himself up and down on Aaron, pleasure being to much for them both.

Aaron was in full pleasure shock mode that it was difficult for him to respond to Dantes rather sexual question. "Daddy's enjoying his present, isn't he~?". Aaron couldn't speak so he just nodded.

Aaron gripped the blunettes arse and slapped it. Dante giggled as Aaron was slowly getting to his release. Not to long after, Aaron's knot popped inside of Dante, cum flowing out of the smaller boy as it went down his legs. Both of their breaths were heavy as they layed down.

Aaron pulled Dante closer and they cuddled for the rest of the night in each others arms.

___

I'm so sorry about how late this is..