Vylad x Dante --- I do!

Third Person POV

Dante never thought some one so cruel, so vile, so heartless, and so misleading could be someone that he had knowm for years. When news broke out and it finally reached Dante, he didn't wanna think of having to process this.

His bestfriend, Vylad Ro'meave, had been arrested for accused murder of his friend, Nana~Chan (i.d.k....is that even her nme?). He claimed that he overheard her talking to Nicole about something they were planning to do to Dante. Kill him.

Vylad was caught in the school gym by the camera's, holding a gun up to Nana's head before pulling the trigger, sending her flying straight into the hardwood ground under them, blood surrounding her head and growing bigger.

A student by the name of Dottie had said she saw all of it go down, having to go back into the gym for forgetti g the waterbottle. Once saw, she called  the police immediately and Vylad was arrested on sight.

Dante tried to talk the officers out of throwing Vylad in the back of the cop car. Dante had small tears swelling up in his eyes as he pleaded for them to let his bestfriend go. They didn't agree to anything and roughly pinned Vylad to the hood of the cop car.

"Vylad Ro'meave, you have been charged with the murder of Nana~Chan." One said sternly. "Please! Let him go!" Garroth pleaded. Many students came out of the school and watched as the small male was cuffed harshly. Vylad giggled, being surprisingly calm. "I did it to protect Dante! They were planning to kill him!" He laughed crazily. "I protected all of you! Mainly Dante because Im in love with him!" He laughed, everyone gasping.

"W-what...?" Dante asked, trying to understand what he just heard. 'He...loves..me..?'. Vylad laughed insanely. "I love you Dante! I do I do I do! Nicole and Nana were gonna kill you to keep your corpse all for themselves, but I stopped them!" He giggled.

Vylad was thrown into the car before it drove away. Dante falling to his knee's. "......I love you too......Vylad.."

--------------

......i....d.....k......