Zanvis Apocolypse AU --- PT.6

Before this chapter starts, I just wanna mention two things.

1. Lets take the time to appreciate this amazing artwork by a real good friend of mine, @StupidCupidships. They offered to create a picture from one on the chapters to show the real image of the scenery, characters, and mood. I personally love their work and wish I was as good as them, but enough about me, just look at this. Its literally amazing.

 Its literally amazing

I love ittttttt oml

2. I stubbed my toe on the metal part of the sofa, and I swear I saw Jesus throwing ninja stars made of paper at me

A n y w a y

O n w a r d w i t h t h e c h a p t e r

Third Person POV

Zane ran far and fast, tears streaming down his face as Travis' words replayed in his head. 'Whats wrong with you Zane!?'. Zane sobbed, wiping his eyes as he eventually stopped running, walking now. No one was around, not even walkers. He hugged himself close as a pathetic whimper escaped his lips. "H-he's right.." he whispered quietly to himself.

"I-im just a monster...I hurt Katelyn's feelings...everyone hates me now...I should j-just go..and never come b-back.." he said. "Wow, never knew things were that heavy for ya.." a male voice said. Zane gasped, looking around him. "W-who's there?" He asked, bringing out his weapon. "Calm down Zane, I ain't gonna hurt you, unless you want me to..".

"H-how do you know my name..? Who are you?!". The male laughed, jumping down infront of Zane. Dark blue hair and eyes, killer smirk...leader of the Shadow Knights. Zane gasped softly, backing up.

"G-gene..?"

-With Travis and the group-

Travis sighed. "Zane..". Katelyn clung onto Travis. "Can you believe he said that to me..?" She faked a sad look. "Wasn't that mean and harsh..?". Travis glanced at her. "It was a little upsetting..but he just snapped in the moment. I know Zane, I know he wouldn't say that to any of us on purpose..at least...I hope not..". Travis felt horrible about ehat he said. 'Im so sorry Zane..'. Lucinda and Garroth called everyone over.

"The yells suddenly stopped when me and Lucinda got closer." Garroth said. Lucinda nodded, agreeing. "As soon as I stepped on a small stick, the yells seemed to get further away until they stopped completely.". Aaron nodded. "Whoever those people are, we don't know if they're friendly or not. Lets keep going. Aph, you okay?".

Aphmau took one last deep breath, standing straight again. "Yeah Im okay, lets keep going." She said. Everyone nodded before they all started up on the path again. Luckily enough, there were no walkers the entire time they were in the forest. "This doesn't seem right.." Laurence spoke up. "Why is it that in the city, the streets were flooded with walkers but as soon as we enter this forest there's not even one?".

Dante thought about it. "Yeah that sounds..kind of unsettling.." he said. Aaron nodded. "Well, lets take this chance while we can, don't wanna give it up.". "True" Vylad said.

-Timeskip brought to you by Camp Camp-

-Back with Zane-

"W-what do you want Gene..?" Zane asked, ready to strike if needed. Gene laughed, walking up to Zane. "Thanks for asking. I just happened to be hunting in the tree's and saw you run by. I overheard what happened, of course, and wanted to let you know that you could come back with my group..and me?" He asked, gently grabbing Zane's hand. Zane looked down at their hands, strangley he didn't pull his away.

"Who's with you..?". "Sasha, Zenix, Balto, Daniel, Blaze, and some new member named Kim." He said. Zane gasped. "My friends are alive!" He said through a breath of relief. "Thank Irene.". Gene smiled, pulling Zane closer. "Your old group mistreated you, especially whoever asked what was wrong with you."

Zane froze. "H-how did you..?-". "Im a Shadow Knight.". Zane thought about his "friends" and Travis. '....They wouldn't miss me..b-but maybe Travis would- no. He won't muss you the most..so just go with him..' he thought. He looked up at Gene into his eyes. Zane felt a small spark of something he only felt when he was around...Travis..

"Well Zane, the choice is yours.."

"I-..."

'Sorry Travis...'

"I wanna go with you.."