Vlante --- Be With You <3

(I'm working on the Zanvis AU chapter pt.2. But have some Vlante for now <3. You may play the song whenever you want. Also in this AU, Vylad and Laurence with them at LLP. Enjoy)

Third Person POV

It was a relaxing day at Love~Love Paradise...which is what someone who's having a crappy day would say.

Dante has been up in his room all day since the break up with him, Nicole, and Jenna (go with it). Everyone has been cooped up in the house since the incident and not a single person has left the building since there was a storm passing by.

Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were in the kitchen baking goods for everybody since no one dared to go outside and eat at a restaurant.

Garroth and Laurence were up in Garroths room doing who knows what. Zane and Travis were snuggled up together watching a movie on the TV in the living room.

Aphmau, Aaron, Lucinda, and Vylad sat at the table dissucusing the affair yesterday with Dante and the two girls. "Someone needs to go check up on him, but who...?" Aphmau said as she stirred her cup of tea in her hand.

"I vote Vylad" Lucinda said as she glanced at the brunette. "W-wha? Why me..?!" Vylad asked as his face turned a shade of pink. "Because Vylad, you seem like the only person Dante has been able to talk to since yesterday.." Aaron said as he drank from his cup.

"O-ok...I'll go speak to him..." Vylad stuttered as he got up from his chair, pushing it in and walking up the stairs.

He was face to face with Dante's door as he swallowed a lump in his throught. He hesitantly knocked and softly called out his name. "Dante.....". Seconds later, Vylad was pulled into the dark room to see a wide eyed, confused Dante.

The blunette pinned the latter against the wall with gentle force as he stared straight into the other eyes. "Vylad....I need your help.." Dante asked as he had both his hands on either side of Vylads face.

Vylads cheeks flushed at how close their faces were. He looked away in emmbarasment and softly asked, "W-what do you need help w-with..?".

"I need to kiss you..." Dante said as gripped Vylads face in his hand and made the latter look at him. "W-what!? Why!?" Asked Vylad as his face turned darker.

"I need to kiss you to find out what my sexuality is....when ever I was around Jenna or Nicole, I never felt any sort of attraction towards them. But its different when I'm around you. So...please..?" Dante asked in almost a pleading voice.

"*sigh* fine....." Vylad said as he slowly wrapped his arms around the blunette's neck. Dante had placed his hands down onto Vylads curvy waist and started to lean in.

Both of their faces were dark red as they were about an inch or two away from each other. Finally, their lips touched as they closed their eyes and their lips moved in sync.

Vylad felt Dante lick his bottom lip asking for permission to start a French kiss. Vylad opened his mouth a little bit while Dante went nice and slow with things. He slowly glided his tounge through Vylads lips and circles his tounge with Vylads.

Vylad lightly moaned when Dante sucked on his tounge. Soon after, Dante pulled away. There was a long strand of Saliva that connected their lips. Vylad looked away from Dante and softly asked.

"Do you know now.....?"

Dante responded with a soft voice, "Yeah...thank you Vylad.... now I know that I've fallen in love with...you" Dante said as he never looked away from the smol brunette.

"W-what!?" Vylad said as he stared up at the blunette in shock. "I said, 'now I know that I've fallen in love with you'" Dante said as he leaned in closer to Vylad. Their foreheads were pressed together as Vylad whispered four little words.

"I love you too..<3"

"And I'll always be with you.."

Both said as they shared a passionate kiss, smiling dearly at each other.

__________________

I did a thing again <3