Zanvis Apocolypse AU --- PT.7

Third Person POV

Zane held Gene's hand as they walked to a little cave-like area, laughing coming from inside. "Well, here we are.." He said. Zane smiled softly. "They sound happy.." he commented. Gebe chuckled, stroking Zane's hand with his thumb gently. "They are, we are. And you will be too." He said, walking in with Zane.

Daniel, Kim, and Daniel were playing fetch with a tennis ball, Sasha laughing. Zane smiled wider. Blaze, Daniel, and Kim looked over. "Scarfy dude!" Blaze said, lifting Zame up in a tight hug. Daniel and Kim joined the hug. "Nice to see you again Zane." Shasha said with a faint smile. Zane felt happier then ever, hugging the three close.

Gene got everyone's attention. "Guess what, Zane's here to stay." He said, winking at Zane. A small blush crossed over the ravenettes face as he looked down, nervously laughing. "I hope to not be a burden.." he said. Gene laughed. "No way!" Kim said. "We missed you!" Daniel said. "Hey Gene, you said Zenix was also here, where is he?" Zane asked. "Oh he went out real quick to raid the grocery store for some food and ammo."

Zane cocked his head. "Huh? How would you find ammo in a food store?."

"A few weeks ago a group got overrun there, most died and their guns and stuff were left." Gene said. He nodded. "But he'll be back soon, he's only been gone for two hours and his limit is four."

Gebe couched a little. "Anyway, make yourself at home." He said. Zane smiled and nodded, playing fetch with everyone for a good hour and a half. Zane felt all his troubles float away as laughs left his mouth.

Gene watched Zane, smiling. 'He'll realize that Im the only man who can prtect and love him..not that albino skittle..(props if you know where thats from)' he thought. He loved Zane, and hoped that he could make Zane see and love him back.

-With the others-

Garroth and Aaron were talking. "He's my brother!" He yelled. Aaron sighed. "Garroth, we have to keep moving. Im sorry but we can't risk it and lose someone.". "So my fucking family isn't important enough to even try.?" He snarled. Aaron took a step back. "We can't deal with this right now Garroth, we habe to keep going. Im sorry but maybe they got to him-"

Garroth punched Aaron right across the face. Aaron held his cheek, spitting out a small puddle of blood as he hit Garroth back. Eventually a fight broke out between the two, everyone trying to stop it. Dante and Laurence held Garroth back as Vylad, Kawaii~Chan, and Lucinda held Aaron back. "We have no time for this! Lets keep going." Aphmau said. Aaron pulled awy from the three, walking. "Lets go."

Garroth growled, walking in another direction. "Where are you going hun?" Laurence asked. "To go find my brother." He said lowly. Laurence looked back at the group, sighing. "Then Im coming with you. I don't wanna be without you.." he said. Garroth nodded. The two slipped away from the group, going on a Zane hunt..