Guy × Aaron Smut

⚠WARNING! THE WRITEN CONTENT WILL CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING: SPANKING, BDSM.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!⚠

Prompt: It's 10:27 at night and two love birds are spreading the loooooooooove tonight~🎶

.....ha.....song reference...

                             ANYWAY

Third person POV

Static was the only sound heard from the dimly lit TV, after role credits from a movie scrolled through. Two lovers' clothes were found laying on the ground as moans and pleades were coming from the bed.

"A-ahh~! Aaron!" A 24 year old man by the name of "Guy" said, bouncing on top of another male. "Nghh~ Fuck Guy~!" Another man by the name of "Aaron" grunted, holding onto Guy's hips.

Guy bounced faster on the others raging hard on, moaning louder at the feeling inside of him. "N-ngh~ see? Aren't I better than that Nate guy~?" Aaron said as he gripped Guy's curvy hips harder.

"Ahh~! Yes! S-so much better~! And so much hotter~! Now fuck me harder, please~!" Guy moaned out, placing his hands on Aaron's shoulders.

"As you wish my prince~" Aaron said before putting Guy on his hands and knees , plunging deep in him, pounding into the younger one with a care.

"AHH~! FUCK AARON~!" Guy screamed out, spreading his legs wide for more room for Aaron to go deeper. Aaron smirked and pulled out, immediately slamming right back in.

Profanities were coming out out of both of there mouths as drool started spewing out of Guys mouth onto the sheets. Aaron started slapping Guys arse harshly, knowing that Guy was a sadist.

Aaron was actually a masochist as well, so this benefited both of them in a way. Guys was literally screaming from the pleasure and couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Fuck, I'm close to cumming babe" Aaron said as his thrusts where getting a bit sloppy. "G-GOOD~! CUM INSIDE OF ME A-AARON, PLEASE~!" Guy pleaded, moaning whorishly loud.

After a few more minutes Aaron spread Guy's legs as far as they would go and shoved himself as deep as he could go and came inside him.

"AARONNNN~!"

"GUYYYYYY~!"

Aaron and Guy took a moment to catch there breath before Aaron pulled out, collapsing on the bed and pulling Guy close. Both were panting, but shared a passionate kiss. They broke the kiss and knocked out cold.

They then slept for 17 hours ....the end

○●○●○●○●●○●○●●○●●●●○●○●●●●○●○

Ok so the reason why this wasn't upload in 40 fucking years is because Wattpad was acting up with me and being a bitch. If ya can't tell, I'm pissed the fuck off and wanna go to bed. But fuck it, I'm updating the other two books and reading fanfics until sunrise. I also wanna roleplay but I'm to lazy for that shit. So basically I'll be a fucking owl and I'm gonna be awake. So I'll most likely respond to the comments that I get on my books. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go sit in the comer and be emo while reading Joshler smut.

Peace out my shitheads🖕🖕🖕

( if your offended I'm sorry, im just having a crappy day)