Swim Time.

In Rick's garage once again, you stood and waited for him to extract a needle and some serum once again, plunging a needle into your shoulder. "You gotta stop breaking eugh yourself, kid." 

       You laughed, "With a doctor like you, I think breaking myself isn't my biggest problem. Pretty sure you could bring somebody back from the brink of death with all the shit you have in here." Rick just smiled as he put the box away.

       "Alright, well it's still hot as hell," you moved towards Morty, "so how bout we take a trip to the beach? Y'all can get ready, we'll portal to my home, and I'll drive. I wanna actually treat this like a proper trip to the beach." You laughed. Morty grinned and Rick shrugged. 

       "O-Okay, I-I'll go change in-into some swim sh-shorts." Morty ran off. "Ditto." Rick followed him. You sat in the desk chair for a bit, spinning in circles and waiting for them to get back downstairs.

       You decided to play on your phone, playing some music as you spun around. This time, you'd chosen Everybody Loves Me by OneRepublic, singing along as you spun.

Oh my!
Feels just like I don't try
Looks so good I might die
All I know is everybody loves me

Get down,
Swaying to my own sound
Flashes in my face now
All I know is everybody loves me
Everybody loves me

       You continued spinning and laughing, singing along, until you heard a throat clear. You spun around to find Rick and Morty in the doorway, Morty in bright yellow swim trunks while Rick had his lab coat thrown over blue trunks. "Nifty and schwifty," you announced, making both laugh as you shut the music off.

       "Hit the portal 'cause I need my shiznit, too." Rick didn't hesitate as you all stepped through a portal to your apartment. You rushed off and grabbed your swim trunks, laughing. You pulled them on, threw your phone and wallet into the knapsack, and grabbed some towels. "I do believe we have the same preference." You motioned to Rick, "Twins!" You laughed, "Come on, let's get goin', fellas. I'm ready for the beach!" 

       The three of you clambered into your black beauty, Morty sitting up front between you and Rick. You threw the towels and your bag into the backseat before you made your way through town, towards the sunny beach.

-x-

       "God damn, that's hot." You were running along the hot sand, Morty yelping out as he stepped on the hot material. Rick just walked by, either not in pain or not caring. The three of you chose a spot closer to a pile of rocks and tossed your stuff down, running past other beach-goers and hurriedly wading into the water. You let out a breathy laugh as you waded in, passing others in the water as you made your way towards deeper waters. Morty hesitantly waded in, the water being a bit chilly, and Rick just wandered out, again, not caring. Standing, the water covered half your chest, stopping just below what you called your 'neep nops'. You dove under momentarily, popping back up and shaking your head. Rick leaned back and floated on his back while Morty slowly moved closer to you, diving under quickly and repeating what you had done. Rick closed his eyes and floated about a foot away from you. Morty was on the other side.

       You made a silent hand gesture and moved towards Rick, Morty doing the same on the opposite side. The two of you began to endlessly throw water at him, watching as he lost his concentration and sank back into the water. He stood in the water now, huffing. "Don't be a crank ass, dude." You laughed, swimming out further until your feet didn't touch bottom anymore. The water was cooler, darker as you moved further. You dove under and swam around for a minute, popping up to see that you'd found your way back to the duo. You placed your feet on the ground and wiped at your eyes, brushing the excess water from them and prying them open. 

       "I l-love the be-beach. Es-Especially right no-now." Morty laughed, diving under again. He popped back up and laughed again.

       The three of you continued swimming around for two hours, splashing one another repeatedly and generally enjoying one another's company for the time being.