Dancing.

As you slowly began to feel the effects of the alcohol, your actions were becoming less pre-determined as you went out of more of a whim, letting the alcohol take over. It had been a while since you'd had a drink, since you decided not to kill yourself with alcohol. 

        At one point, you couldn't remember when, you slipped out of your seat and wandered around, dancing with random people and laughing. While you moved around, somebody grabbed your attention. It was the bartender.

       "Alright, kid. I'm gonna ask a favor. Get your friend to dance with ya. He's over there telling me all these things while you're over here dancing. Get him to move with ya, alright? You'll boost his spirits. He's the most depressed drunk I've seen, after you walked away of course."

       With a hiccup and light giggle, you wandered over to Rick. You threw your arm over his shoulders as he sat at the bar. "Hey, come -hic- come dance with.. with me." 

        Rick looked at you, slightly downwards as his seat lifted him up some, and gave a confused glance before he looked over at the bartender. He shook his head and made a zip motion over his lips, "I just told him to dance with ya." Rick shook his head and took another shot before he stood. "Dance with the kid, and I'll wave the bill." Rick nodded and the bartender cleaned up his section of the bar.

       You pulled Rick to the dance floor, dragging him as he followed reluctantly. "C'moooon." You whined, "You gotta move it, move it." 

       You grabbed Rick's hands and shook his arms, "Move your noodles, bossss." You giggled and Rick laughed slightly. "If you -hic- don't move, I'll move for you." You gave Rick a warning glance before giggling. You moved your hands to his hips and pulled him closer to you, "You gotta dance, like... like this." You pressed yourself up against Rick, essentially grinding on him. You watched a heavy blush set in on his face and giggled slightly. "You gotta dance, boss." You whispered in his ear. He visibly shuddered and you giggled again.

       Eventually, Rick had begun to dance with you, getting into the swing of things. You were both moving fluidly, having the most fun in the longest time. Of course, you didn't push it, still trying to be cautious about your bandages even in your drunk state.

        At one point Rick had spun you around, grinding against your ass and throwing his arms around your waist lightly. You worked to spin back around and face him again, smiling up at him.

       In this moment, all you really saw was Rick, be it the alcohol or just a general fact. But you knew all you saw was a sea of blue and a soft smile as the piercing blue gaze made its way to your lips. You smiled and leaned up, pulling Rick into a short, soft and sweet kiss.

        He followed through, because he knew he could only have you when you were too drunk to guard yourself from your feelings, though it pained him that you never remembered. It ate him up inside, the fact that he would take advantage of your weakest moments, but he could never bring himself to admit it straight to your face. He didn't have the courage, knowing what you already went through. So he waited patiently for the short and sweet moments like this, smiling sadly when you wrapped one leg around his waist and pulled him closer. He'd never fully take advantage of you, but he would take these sweet moments.