Heaven.

"Hey." You spun around to find Rick smiling at you. He was holding his hand out, offering it to you. You stared at it questioningly. "It's alright," he stated. "You're okay now."

       Slowly, you put your hand in his, smiling softly. "Where am I?" He shook his head, "It doesn't matter, kid. Just know you're alright now. I'm here, you're here. Come on," he walked and you found yourselves in front of the Smith house. The family smiled welcomingly from the kitchen as they sat and ate their breakfast.

       "Hungry?" Rick motioned to the table. You shook your head, "No, thanks. I'm good." Rick smiled at you, "Come on, let's go to the garage." You followed him as he held your hand still. You walked into the garage and smiled, inhaling the familiar scent. Rick chuckled at you as he sat in his desk. You wandered over and found him working on something. "What's that?" You asked. Rick smiled up at you, "A gift."

       "Who's it for?" Rick rotated it in his hands before handing it to you, "It's for you." 

       You blushed lightly, "For me?" Rick nodded, urging you to open it. You did, finding a locket. It had a picture of you and Rick, smiling. Summer must've taken that one, because you didn't remember ever seeing one like it in the hologram or on your phone. You smiled, "It's gorgeous. I love it." 

       "I knew you would." Rick stood, "Allow me." Rick took the material from you and draped it around your neck. "I feel like such a girl," you laughed. Rick chuckled as he clasped the small, silver chain in place. "You're just one weird guy, (Y/N)."

        As soon as Rick had placed the locket around you, he wrapped his arms around your middle, hugging you from behind. Without a word, he spun you around, placing his hands on your hips and stared slightly down at you. You smiled, "What's up?"

       Rick shook his head and laughed before giving you a kind smile. He brought a hand up to your cheek, rubbing his thumb along it as he moved closer. His smile turned sad as he moved closer, slowly pressing his lips to yours.