Dying.

You stared at Morty, the gun aimed dutifully at your head as he grinned maliciously. You growled, making an attempt to wrestle the weapon from his grip. Morty laughed loudly, obnoxiously, as he fought you for the gun.

        You fought and tugged, trying to desperately to wrench the weapon from the cheating liar's grip, but everything quickly began to move in slow motion.

        The first thing you heard was the soft, resounding click of the trigger as Morty's index finger pulled back. The sound echoed in your mind as you stared down at Morty fearfully. He still wore that wicked grin as though it was his fashion line.

       The white hot heat in your abdomen made you choke out a gasp as it engulfed you. Your entire torso felt hot all of a sudden, the heat spreading like fire. You released your hold on the weapon, falling to the side. You landed on your arm with a cry, trying to push yourself up. Shakily, you stood before Morty, leaning on the wall as you brought a hand down to your middle. "Y-You stained m.. my sh-shirt." 

       You chuckled airily before your legs gave out again. You fell to your knees, your body jostling as you fell to your side, hitting the floor again. Everything was different now. Colors were running together, sounds muffled in your ears.

       You looked around, trying to find Morty, to see his cocky smirk, but you couldn't see him. Your eyes wandered around as your head moved lazily. You found him, lying on the floor. You drowsily looked over to find Rick shooting through the chain holding him to the wall. He began to run at you, screaming something you couldn't make out.

        You were so tired as he ran. Your eyes drifted shut as you found it harder to open them.

        When you looked again, Rick was closer, but everything was moving so slowly. You blinked again, consumed by a longer bout of darkness.

        Blink

       He's coming. 10 steps away. He's screaming.

       Blink

       He's almost there. He's crying, his lips moving, but you can't hear anything.

       Blink

       He's two steps away. But you're so cold. You can't keep your eyes open anymore.

       Blink