*...So Tell Him Every Day (P5)*

Once upstairs, you and Rick made your way to his room. He led you in and kicked the door shut as he shrugged out of his own lab coat. He moved to stand in front of you, placing his hands lazily on your hips. "You sure? I don't wanna push you." 

       You smiled softly and threw your arms around your neck, nodding before you pulled him into a kiss. It was electrifying as your stomach did flips. When you pulled back, he was smiling as well. "I'm sure. But, uh, can we treat it like, y'know.." You trailed off, unable to find a word to replace the other.

        "Love?" Rick supplied. You nodded sheepishly, embarrassed that you couldn't say it on your own. Rick kissed your forehead, "You don't have to worry about saying it. I don't mind, really." He smiled, "You already said my name. That's good enough for me."

        You smiled again, "You're amazing, Rick." You enjoyed the ability to finally say his name, how easily it rolled off your tongue. It felt natural, comfortable. It was amazing. Rick's smile never faded as he leaned forwards once again, his lips finding your own. It was amazing how well you went together, how fluid your motions were when you were with each other. It was like a practiced dance, like you'd been working on it throughout your entire lives.

        Rick moved one hand to your back while the other cupped your cheek, pulling you against himself. You carded your fingers through his hair, enjoying how soft it was as it passed through your digits. Gently, Rick pressed you backwards until your legs lightly pressed against the edge of his bed. He slowly laid you down as he nipped lightly at your lower lip. As you laid on the soft material, he slipped his tongue past your lips, gently running his hands along your sides as he explored. He ran the muscle softly over yours before he pulled back for some much needed oxygen.

       Rick used the short break to gently pull your shirt off. You raised yourself from the bed slightly to make it easier for him before you sat back. You couldn't help but smile when he leaned down and placed a long, soft kiss on the scar, the reminder of your battle with Morty. 

       When he was quite satisfied with the amount of love he'd shown for your efforts, Rick moved back up, his lips finding yours once again. The kiss was shorter, broken as he planted a trail down your jaw. As he kissed down the side of your neck, your hands trailed to his shirt, untucking it yet again as you ran your hands underneath the soft material, resting your hands on his back as he worked at your neck. He smirked against your skin when he was made aware of his finding your weak spot. You'd given out a small whine of attention as he ran over it, turning your head slightly more in a way to ask for more attention. He hadn't hesitated in granting your request as he sucked lightly on your smooth skin, creating what you knew would be a light bruise. He placed a quick kiss overtop his mark before he sat up again, tugging his sweater over his head.

       You smiled adoringly up at him, feeling absolutely loved in this moment. He was doing as promised; taking care of you, not forcing you into anything, and being absolutely gentle. It wasn't just his actions that made it clear you were what he wanted, it was his way of going about completing the actions, the amount of time and care he put into making sure you were alright. That was how you knew this was right, that he would never do anything to purposefully harm you, no matter how much time came to pass. He was going to care for you in every way he'd promised, without fail.

       His smile said it all as he leaned back down, slowly placing his body between your legs ever so gently. He turned your head to the side, pressing lightly on your cheek before he pressed his soft lips back against the smooth flesh. As he moved down the side of your neck, leaving more marks and kisses, he began to slowly work his hips, pressing lightly against you. You gasped softly as he did so, throwing your arms over his neck as he continued working at yours.