~4

{your pov}

After examining me Sean took me to the nearest bedroom. It was plain white/grey, just like all the other rooms in this rather boring building.

"Do you want some PJ's?" He asked as I sat on the bed. I could barely keep my eyes open.

Still, I nodded, "yes, please. If it's not too much effort?"

He chuckled and then left the room, leaving me alone on this huge bed. It was made for two people.

I was almost falling asleep when Sean opened the door again.

He simply set the pajamas on the nightstand next to me and left without saying a word.
Well, he did say "good night" of course.

I changed and got under the covers. It was comfy. I liked it that way. Before I knew it, the lights went out.

The next morning I woke up from a deep husky voice. I didn't recognize it. Stretching and yawning I got up.

"Wake up, (y/n). Breakfast's ready." He said. The door closed before I could even open my eyes.

I looked at the tiny-ass alarm clock on my nightstand. 10:14am. Time to get up.

I got dressed in the same clothes as I got here yesterday. They were all dirty, but frankly, I didn't even care about that.

I walked out the door and stopped when one of my feet hit the floor outside my bedroom. Where did I go?

I closed the door behind me. Where was the kitchen?

"Guys?" I called out. This building was huge. It was all hollow.

I heard footsteps coming my way. And soon enough Sean appeared around the corner. "This way, (y/n)!" He held out his hand for me to grab it again.

And again, I hesitated before grabbing it.
He walked me to the kitchen where a lot of people were already sitting around the table. All eyes were on me when I entered the room. I hated that; being in the spotlight and all. Nothing for me.

"Hi!" I awkwardly said as I sat down at a free seat.

They all greeted me.

"Guys, this is (y/n). A new survivor. (Y/n) this is: Mark. He woke you up this morning."

Mark said his hello. And yes, I recognized his deep husky voice from this morning. I smiled at him before turning my attention to Sean again.

"Amy. Mark's girlfriend."

I looked at the gorgeous woman sitting across me. She had blonde hair and a lovely warming smile. I already liked her.

"Kathryn, Amy's best friend."

Kathryn has this warming smile. She seemed like the kind of huggable person, don't know why. I just loved the sight of her. So lovely.

"Signe. My girlfriend."

I looked at the woman next to me. Beautiful short brown hair. Perfect eyebrows, perfect lips and smile. She seemed really sweet.

"Bob. One of Mark's - and my- closest friends."

He looked funny. He was a little but fuller than the rest of us, but who would care about that? He had bright purple hair and a lovely goofy smile. He seemed like the funny one of the group.

"Wade. Another close friend."

Wade was slimmer than Bob. He funny curly, short hair. And he too had a goofy smile. I liked that.

"Tyler."

Tyler was a bit taller and I have to say, the manliest from all. He had dark brown hair and he too- man why do all guys have this- had a goofy smile.

"And last but definitely not least, Ethan. He's the guy I told you about before."

I looked at the guy in the wheelchair. He had bright blue hair. Acne all over his face. I didn't mind that. It suited him, he looked almost cute with it. He looked a bit shy. But still, he didn't really seem like it. Something about him made my stomach turn. In a good way. I could feel my cheeks burn red as I smiled at him and tried to act normal. He smiled back.

"Alright that everyone for now. I hope we'll get more survivors soon. You're honestly the first one we've found so far, besides Ethan, of course." He cleared his throat, a little uncomfortable, "let's go eat."