~24

I WAS WRITING THIS GODDAMN STORY AND I HAD IT ALL FK DONE! WHEN WATTPAD DECIDED TO BE A BITCH AND DESTROY EVERYTHING I HAD JUST WRITTEN DOWN!!! THANKS WATTPAD YEAH UHUH LOVE YOU 2 YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE. anyway continue reading have a nice day, forget that I just said this and I love you okay? Yes you're welcome.

{your pov}

"Can I maybe take Felix to the ehh- I don't know what it's called- that thing where you just came from?" I ask Sean.

"We don't have a name for it either, but ehm- yeah, I guess you can. Sean?" Amy looks at Sean.

Sean groans, "fine. . ." he mocks.

I take Felix with me to that "checking room"- I don't know what to call it otherwise- and put him in a spot with good lighting.

"Alright, let's check you again. You don't mind this?" I ask, just to be sure.

Felix shakes his head, "no. I'd rather be checked a hundred times, than once and die."

I nod. I can see what he means.

After checking him and cleaning up his wounds, I get up and look him straight in the eyes.

"You're fine," I say.

He raises an eyebrow, "fine? As in 'fine to go' or 'fine' as in 'you won't die'?"

"You won't die," I say plainly.

He jumps up at me, hugging me. I chuckle and hug him back.

"Thank you!" He says and smiles.

"No problems." I smile back at him.

I take him back to the group.

"And?" Amy asks as we enter the living room.

"He's totally fine and won't die," I say.

Amy smiles. Sean, however, rolls his eyes and turns around to walk away.

"What's wrong, Sean?" I ask. My voice is kind, but my mind is the opposite.

"Nothing. Just not feeling too well. I'm going upstairs."

He walks away and he's gone.

"Anyway, I'm going upstairs as we-" Tyler interrupts.

"Hey. I haven't seen Ethan around for a while. Anyone know where he is?"

My heart skips a beat. Shit. They don't suspect anything, right?

"Ehh. No. I haven't seen Ethan around either. But I have no clue where he is." I say as I back away slowly.

They raise an eyebrow at me.

"Anyway, I should get going."

"Why?" Tyler asks.

"I have something to do."

"And that is?"

"I was writing,"I lie.

"You're writing? About what?" Kathryn asks.

"About- ehm. This. This all, you guys, the building we're in, the apocalypse," I lie again. What am I doing?

"Oh, cool! When you're done you should show us!" Amy suggests. She smiles politely.

I nod. "Alright. See you guys!"

I turn around and walk till I get the the stairs. I jolt up the stairs.

I just hope I don't come across Sean right now.

As I'm about to reach my room, I notice the door is open.

What the heck?

I look inside and see a green-haired guy searching around.

I clear my throat.

"Ahem?" I lean against the door post.

He jolts around. His eyes are full of shame; he's just been caught.

"What's this supposed to mean?" I ask as I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I- i ehh. . "

"Sorry, what's that?"

"I- I was ehh-"

"Why were you searching around in my room? Were you lost or something?"

"I- i-"

"Okay, if only that comes out, you better get going. Or you have something useful to say?" I know I say this, but I'm not going to let him go.

He shakes his head.

He's about to walk out, but I stop him.

"Why were you searching around in my room, Sean?" I ask, not looking at him. He's right next to me.

"I- I was searching for something."

"And that is?"

"My- my ehm. . . My phone!"

"Your phone, huh? And? Found it?"

He shakes his head, "nope. So, I better keep searching! See ya!" He yanks himself out of my grip and walks away.

When he does, I can clearly see his phone in his back pocket.

I roll my eyes and close the door behind me.

"He's gone, Ethan."

Ethan comes out of the closet. //no no, not like that XD he's not gay :P (nothing against the LGBTQ+ community 💙) but still, not gay XD //

"Pfew," he says.

"Why was he here?" I ask.

Ethan shrugs, "I don't know. I heard him sniffing all the time. Maybe he smelled something?"

"He could just have a cold, maybe?" I don't want to know that what Ethan said is probably true.

Ethan shakes his head, "no, (y/n). He smelled me, I'm sure of it." He sits down on my bed. "Did he say anything? Why he was here?"

"Said he was searching for his phone, but when he walked away, I could clearly see his phone in his back pocket."

Ethan chuckles, "stupid."

I chuckle too, "turns out I'm not the only bad liar."

//okay I think I got about everything back XDD Lolol you guys liking this book? ^-^//