~25

{your pov}

Ethan and I have been sitting in silence for a while.

I don't know what he's thinking about, since I can't read his thoughts, but I'm thinking about Sean.

Why would he be searching in my room? And Ethan said he heard him sniff all the time.

He doesn't have a cold, that's obvious. So that must indeed mean he was searching for Ethan.

Shit.

"Does that mean he's a were?" I think out loud.

"Huh?" Ethan asks, "you talking about Sean, or?"

I nod, "yeah. Sorry, I was thinking out loud. But I just don't get it."

"Me neither. But if Sean kept sniffing and he doesn't have a cold-"

"That means he was searching for you, because he smelled you were in there."

Ethan nods, "exactly."

"So, as I asked before, does that mean he's a were?"

"I guess it does." Ethan sighs. "Sometimes I really question the universe why this is happening to us and not to some other people. . ."

I nod in agreement, "yup. Do you happen to know what kind of were he is?" I ask as I lay on my back on the floor.

He shakes his head, "nah. I can't see that or smell that or anything. I mean, I wish I could, but-"

"You can't," I finish, "I get it."

Ethan nods.

Another moment of silence passes.

"They must know that you're a pixie," I finally say.

"I guess so."

"That sucks. . . "

"M-hm. And the fact that you're on your room a lot, doesn't really help solve the problem," he says.

I look up at him and raise an eyebrow.

"No offense."

I chuckle, "none taken."

"How's the survivor doing?" He asks.

"Good. Sean said his wounds were too bad when he checked him, but when I checked him, his wounds were perfectly fine."

"Weird. . "

"M-hm. Sounds like he doesn't like him."

I nod.

"I'm going to get some furniture out of my room." Ethan stands up and walks out. I take this opportunity to jump on my bed.

Ethan comes back with a mattress, a pillow and bed sheets

He goes to his room once more and gets a little chair, some clean clothes and some other stuff in a bag.

"You got everything?" I ask as he plops down on the bed next to me.