~18

{your pov}

"Question I-" he begins, "oh! Yeah! I wanted to ask if you've felt weird feelings since you arrived here. . ."

This is the weirdest question yet. Weird feelings? What weird feelings? As in- love? Because then the answer is no.

I raise an eyebrow at him, saying I don't get what he means.

Ethan- yet again- chuckles, "smarty."

"Sorry, but you're not very clear. I have no idea what you're saying."

"By 'feelings' you mean?"

I nod, "yes, that's the part that confuses me."

"By 'feelings' I don't mean love and such, I mean things such as a crawling skin, for example."

Now he says this, yes. I have been getting this weird feeling every now and then. . . But ever since I came here, I have no idea as to where it comes from. It's like there are a thousand bugs crawling over my skin. I hate bugs.

Ethan must notice that I'm pulling a confused look and that I'm staring because he snaps his fingers in front of my face and chuckles.

"Sorry," I say.

"Did you have some sort of feeling like that?" Ethan asks again.

I slightly nod, "yeah. . ."

"Then I was correct."

Wait- hold on. What is he saying?! I have been getting weird feelings of bugs all over my flip-flapping skin, and he says he was correct?! What does that mean?

"What do you mean 'correct'?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "that's something to tell later."

"Okay, there's something that annoys me more than small-talk. And that's people that say something and then say 'no, I'll tell you later' or 'never mind'."

"I just had to reassure myself. If I tell you now-"

"I'll freak out? Yeah, sure. I didn't freak out when you told me the other things now, did I?" I wasn't angry at Ethan or anything. Nor was I annoyed. I just let him know that that just annoys the crap out of me. And it's happened multiple times now, so-

"Alright. I'll tell you some other time."

I roll my eyes, "fine."

I think for a few seconds before saying something again.

"Wait- you told me that you needed me. Well- need me. Right?"

He nods, "eh- yeah? Why?"

"I'm connecting the dots, shh. Okay and then you ask if I've been feeling weird things. My answer is yes. And then you say that you were correct. Right?"

He nods again, "where are you going with this?"

"Shh. . . Alright so you saying you're correct basically means that you were correct about you needing me, am I right?"

He thinks. He hesitates.

"Not exactly, but close enough. I haven't told you what I'm correct about."

"But I'm close!" I point a finger at him, smirking in a funny way which makes him chuckle.

"Yes, you're close, (y/n)."

"Yeshhhh!"

We laugh for a bit and then get serious again. However we leave the last topic for what it is and switch to a new one.

"So," I begin, plopping on the bed, "how are we going to get the wall out?"

Ethan shrugs, "no clue."

"Hm-" I think.

What can we possibly do to get this wall out without the rest hearing it?

Then I get it. It's not the best solution and it's going to be difficult, be it has to work.

"I think I know how to," I say. Ethan immediately turns around, big eyes.

"How?!"

"We have to make sure all the others are out of the building."

"And how are we going to do that?"

I shrug, "that's another problem. . ."